Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
new wife GET
this time its an immortal old hag that's eternally 18
all she's missing is the power of GAP

Dex-chan lover
Does dating a 500+ year old waifu makes you a grave robber? I mean, she's not even a loli baba, then definitely way past expiration date right? :finnawoke:

After all loli babas are like food that never spoils, always good to eat :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is this getting incomprehensible?
Seems pretty straightforwards to me. The church is maintaining power by force. They seek out children with strong blessings from potentially hostile gods, and exile them as children before they can become a threat. They are exiled to die on a remote island, as killing them would detonate a magical nuke. If there is a seal, the exiles are probably used to power it by contributing power to it when they die.

"Witches" probably don't exist, and it was the scientific civilization granting people power via technology.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow ironic that a considerable amount of people call an eternally young 500 y.o. human woman an old hag, while they probably wouldn't call a 500 y.o. elf woman like that:haa:

Well he’s gonna be pissed when he finds out the replacement is (obviously) his sister
If she's replaced an eternally young woman who served the Church for 500 years, then her well-being is pretty much established for at least another 500 years, no? I think, the only thing for Kai to complain about is that he won't be able to contact her easily because of her new position.

Actual call backs and some reasoning behind the weird ass logic in the world AND some more plot? What is this? A story? In my shitsekai?

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty straightforwards to me. The church is maintaining power by force. They seek out children with strong blessings from potentially hostile gods, and exile them as children before they can become a threat. They are exiled to die on a remote island, as killing them would detonate a magical nuke. If there is a seal, the exiles are probably used to power it by contributing power to it when they die.

"Witches" probably don't exist, and it was the scientific civilization granting people power via technology.
Ummm if I remember correctly, isn’t blessing appeared in young age? If her blessing’s is a threat, why wait for 500 years? Whats going on here? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Ummm if I remember correctly, isn’t blessing appeared in young age? If her blessing’s is a threat, why wait for 500 years? Whats going on here? :questionblob:
Probably a threat to the upper echelon since 500 years and she is still on that position meaning it is a position she can be useful but not high enough to be a danger to them . It is more of political nature. It is not the blessing itself but her supposed immortality. They fear that if she get promoted further her "seniority" might propel her to the very top.

The "god revenge" probably did not exist since there been some in the earlier chapters where there been some kid who died but did not activate unless of course I am misremembering or it happen off screen.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The elf is an exception. She was replaced and thus was discarded.

Dex-chan lover
Because they used her, until they found someone with a more usefull blessing. In this case the sister of the MC.
People in power always do these things, they dont care if the people they use are part of a group they want to erradicate if these people are usefull. You know, even the Nazi had Jewish people in their rank.

Dex-chan lover
Crusade are made to retake land using religious Casus beli. In this case it's just a purge.
Oooh, did not know that. Learned something new today. Either way, it's just a bunch of selfish assholes who want to be 'right'.

Users who are viewing this thread