Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Then if a new person doesn't come this year..
"We'll make a new one 💕"

HOW MUCH FOR THE GIRL'S FRESHLY TAKEN-OFF MOUTH PIECE? I'LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK

500 years old? Still fuckable lmao I'll absolutely fucking would ngl

Dex-chan lover
Probably a threat to the upper echelon since 500 years and she is still on that position meaning it is a position she can be useful but not high enough to be a danger to them . It is more of political nature. It is not the blessing itself but her supposed immortality. They fear that if she get promoted further her "seniority" might propel her to the very top.

The "god revenge" probably did not exist since there been some in the earlier chapters where there been some kid who died but did not activate unless of course I am misremembering or it happen off screen.
It might only activate based on context. Kid dying alone to starvation means no reaction, but if they're murdered by an adult the god is going to be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
"We'll make a new one 💕"

HOW MUCH FOR THE GIRL'S FRESHLY TAKEN-OFF MOUTH PIECE? I'LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK

500 years old? Still fuckable lmao I'll absolutely fucking would ngl
Someone's fetish shining through.... :p

That's a Gord/Benson level clamp gag.. Mangaka-san did some..... Research.... it seems.. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Someone's fetish shining through.... :p

That's a Gord/Benson level clamp gag.. Mangaka-san did some..... Research.... it seems.. ;)
Artist probably just saw that mouth gag somewhere and he was like "hmm. Looks cool and lowkey kinky enough" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread