Liberty - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
I just hope that Maki can find happiness without Liz. 😘

Dex-chan lover
1 month for that ? There is 16 pages but it feel like there was only 4. Senpai just keeping being a huge hypocrith, what the hell do you mean going back to where the things was ? You're the freaking one who break up the things in the first place by saying "it's just playing around" and "girls relation can't last forever" and now you playing like you're innocent ? Bullshit. Liz continuing to have the will hard as moss and Maki is just there , as always she has the presence of a mob and continue to be a doormat. I rarely wish that the main pairing don't end up together but that's a close call here.

Dex-chan lover
As aggravating as ever I see. Totally agreed here, not usually how I feel with romance stories but hopefully Maki can get out of this relationship and Liz ends up the way she deserves.

Dex-chan lover
snapshot of any Momoto Momo story:
9rjTZtO.png

Fed-Kun's army
You just know next chapter Maki will think absolutely nothing of it and we'll get even more of that delicious Liz introspective...

@darara @Lilliwyt
I also want Maki to be happy with someone else, so tired of these romances where a betrayal doesn’t have a heavy consequence, at most a drama happens and they stay a while apart and then the one who betrayed apologizes and life goes on like nothing has happened. I wanted to see Liz lose even because of that, because what happened could have been avoided.

Dex-chan lover
“She means nothing to me” said when the bedsheets were still lukewarm...

Double-page supporter
I think I need some Senpai x Maki action too soothe my twisted heart.

Is what she did considered cheating? Maki's relationship with Liz is one of slave and owner, and so far nothing more.

Fed-Kun's army
If there isn't concequences for this shit I'm gonna be pissed, maki worked really hard for Liz, I don't want to see some bullshit excuses like maki signed a fucking slave contract.
If maki doesn't get pissed of for being lead on I'm dropping this shit, and Liz should already predict the concequences of what she's doing..
I'm all up for redemption and being forgiving, but to mess with a drunk girl and talk to her like you didn't hurt her feelings.. girl.. Liz's Senpai is up to no good, If I were Liz, I wouldn't risk getting hurt again..
Oh yeah, and Maki ain't dumb, if I see her getting all confused like "who's this bitch" I know it's bullshit, she should stand up for Liz and get her away from that senpai, cause she's shady that I can guarantee..

Fuck.. well at least I'm thankful for who brought me this emotional rollercoaster, thank you so much for the chapters, and I hope to see more of this..
The art is really good, and the author has a good story going on, I hope it continues to be a good storyline with an good character development..

Oh yeah, Liz is a delusional brat if she thinks she can just get back together with her senpai without consequences, I can't stress that enough..

Fed-Kun's army
Nonono, I'm not fucking done.. you know what the worse part about this is? I've read Yuri stories with the same fucking plot, I've seen the same shit, but you know why I'm fucking angry now? It's because I trusted this author, she fucking leaded me on the same way that senpai leaded Liz on.. the other stories, I knew it would turn to shit, I knew people would get hurt, because that was the point of the story, it was clear from the start..

When it comes to an story yeah it can be predictable, it can be cheesy, AS LONG AS IT IS WELL WRITTEN.

You think I am going to sit here and see Liz express that she wants to be forever with someone she loves, be free to be who she is, FIND SOMEONE WHO ACCEPTS HER AND CLEARLY LOVES HER, ACCEPTS TO SIGN AN ABSURD CONTRACT TO MAKE HER HAPPY, DOES EVERYTHING SHE CAN TO MAKE LIZ HAPPY BECAUSE SHE KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG... AND THEN LIZ JUST GOES AND "Tehee~ I gessed I cucked her, oh I'm the worse, but this bitch that I fucked sure is sexy.. I mean she sure fucked my brains and got me an emotional scar that I carried for years, but if this steamy hot milf says what she did to me is irrelevant I guess it's true, I mean she sure is HOT and she did it so long ago.. Like, she trying to persuade me while I'm drunk isn't like not even a bit suspicious.. like she's totally honest, it's not like if it were a guy doing this with me it would be different right?.. She just wants sum good old forgiveness.. did she say she's sorry? I don't remember.. Like she said, does it even matter? She is packing some ASSets if you know what I mean haha"

Is Liz dumb or something? Is she a dumb fuck who doesn't understand what she has?
How old is she? Either she or this author needs a fucking reality check..

HOW CAN YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF SO GREATLY??
I need to see this through, I just need it, I need to see how this ungodly shit will turn out..

Users who are viewing this thread