Liberty - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch, don't hit me with a "What should I do?" If it's a problem with your girlfriend talk with your girlfriend

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3

Former manager is far more devious than I gave her credit for. Liz is a coward and Maki's too good for her. Thank you for the chapter!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This really might be the trashiest series I follow. Thanks for the upload <3

Fed-Kun's army
Is this series NTR? It certainly feels that way with how the characters are acting. I'm gonna drop this series at this rate; the characters are way too childish and cruel to be likeable.

@jak Yeah, if she does dump her Liz doesn't have any right to ask for her back. Being depressed is not an excuse for being a cheating piece of shit.

@Alice_is_lost This is my issue with these kinds of stories; the drama is built entirely on people being idiots and not communicating properly. Its exhausting to read.

3 months for this , oef I think this reads better when is fully released. Thx for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is so comical lmao. Senpai sure is some kinda James Bond villainess. In later chapters as well, everything that can go wrong will go wrong just for drama's sake. It's actually pretty entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread