Libidors

Fed-Kun's army
Japan took the coomer wojak meme way too seriously.

d04.png

Is there point to still reading this if isamu and the gang are all old or dead? Like, I wanted to see them do some more fighting and like investigate for a permanent cure or something.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Mini spoiler but isn’t the Mac gets somehow way hotter looking and I’m a straight he becomes like 10/10 like a mafia boss

I like trashy manga but this? This stuff is just, without bias or any reserved judgements, utter shit.

I really feel like autor can't go all-out. Guess I'd like this manga a lot more if it had more pseudoscience in it. Where is my sociology theories? And what about biology? You can't make Libidors more stupid that it already is. Why not to go nuts about everything, then?
Overall absurd-meter is high, but not enough to enjoy. Or I want too much from the manga where aids-parasites are threatening human existence.

If you're not into "stupid characters" like in a movie where they scream instead of evading incoming car, this is not for you.
The characters are just not realistic.

I find that it's too forced.
I don't mind if stuff are defying science, but when people in a fictional works had no common sense, NO.

Bad/10

Everytime I'm exicited to see Chinese translators on this site its always an utterly shit manga.

I don't know you guys .....but in the photo title looks like he really know how to have Some Fun

Users who are viewing this thread