library status bug [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've searched the forums and cant find anything similar. Whenever I attempt to change a manga from reading to another such as dropped or completed it stays locked in the reading list.

Am I missing something or dose this need to be addressed?

Dex-chan lover
@andromeda05
By reading list do you mean the updates feed? If so, you should unclick the bell icon.
image.png

Last edited:
I also encountered this bug. When trying to change a reading status to dropped or completed it would go back to the status it was before. For example when trying to change a manga status from Reading to Completed, refreshing the page or going back to the manga will still show the status as Reading.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I also encountered this bug. When trying to change a reading status to dropped or completed it would go back to the status it was before. For example when trying to change a manga status from Reading to Completed, refreshing the page or going back to the manga will still show the status as Reading.
Try setting the status to None first, that might clear the issue. You might have to wait afterwards about a minute.

The short explanation of the problem (assuming it's the same one) is that a bug from a while ago that has since been fixed essentially corrupted certain reading status entries, and clearing the entry should fix the problem.

Try setting the status to None first, that might clear the issue. You might have to wait afterwards about a minute.

The short explanation of the problem (assuming it's the same one) is that a bug from a while ago that has since been fixed essentially corrupted certain reading status entries, and clearing the entry should fix the problem.
Worked on once, second time, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread