Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love

Contributor
I just realized that pacing and humor-wise, Sheriff Evans feels a lot like the Saiki K. manga.

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly : Manga Edition
Listen to this while reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

It's good, but the same scenario of misunderstandings rehashed. Don't binge. Read a few at a time until you get sick of the premise and put it on hold until you feel refreshed.

I know this is just a comedy manga, but seeing such obviously Japanese-looking faces (and character stereotypes) standing in for Western characters did make me snicker a bit

Group Leader
God, this shit feels so stale now, can't stomach any more of the same stuff every chapter. Set-up>Evans thinks he's cool, gonna get that puss tonight>oh no he's not>flashback>m-meant to do that...yeah...
Just let them become an item already, I'm sure the series would be way more interesting. But who am I kidding? Gotta milk that until death.

Double-page supporter
Yo, some progress is needed.
I like the chapters, but its getting kinda stale

Dex-chan lover
If this ends with a confession without any development i'll riot

Should this be tagged Slice of life? Because the progress feels minimal - beyond having a female heroine as a regular. Haven't read since 118 and don't know if I can bring myself to read it again

@millenialboomer
u know what sometimes i forgot this manga is written by a japanese guy XD
because of how faithful he is to western stories along with no mention of japanese culture

Dex-chan lover
i really like this manga, but i know it's not for everyone. if you want romance and development, the fact that there are 12 volumes probably tips you off that this isn't really what you're looking for. but, if you wanna read about a romantically incompetent cowboy doing his job by mostly coincidence, then i think you should give this a try

Users who are viewing this thread