Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love

Who doesn't love a good cowboy story. Had enough of that samurai shit. Noah Fence to that samurai shit, I still read it.

I like how in this chapter
Evans isn’t jealous of Ted, unlike he usually is when he learns about others’ romances. In fact, he’s inquisitive. I like what that says about Evans and Ted’s relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman
really hoping pa is just being pa and it's a ruse to plow that deputy marshal (again)

unless it's pa with a galaxy brain wingman move

unless evans' mom killed pa

@Mimik
i feel like it's kind of hard to hate ted since he actually works hard, does a good job, and is a nice guy.

Dex-chan lover
that's bait I'm sure of it

pops won't lose to no one, not even death herself

Dex-chan lover
maybe or maybe not, but his pops face look like a jealous face toward evans x oakley skinship

I feel like in some alternate story line Oakley would be a perfect candidate for some mind-break.

Dex-chan lover
This is a gag manga people. There will never be progress. Go read some fanfiction or something.

Some doujins would be great too.

Gags: 10/10
Art: 7/10
Best Girl: 10/10
Action: 9/10
Progress: NEVER/10

i kinda hate unearned harem but i feel so bad about this guy to the point i think he deserve the harem
like it's one thing being 15 old lucky bastard who can charm women just by having one scene on accident with them
but being 27 old virgin with no past girlfriend is just sad especially when he try this hard

Users who are viewing this thread