Kasei Madoushi no Isekai Seikatsu: Boukenchuu no Kasei Fugyou Uketamawarimasu!

Double-page supporter
Cute! Can't wait for more ☺️☺️ thank you for translating!!

Oooh a light novel adaption, I really wish it was available in english, it's so great~

Dex-chan lover
Cooking? How boring! Let me think... there will be a scene like "Do you want to eat, a bath or me?" probably.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disgusting that it's framed as if her happiness is conditioned by this one random guy.
EDIT: ...Right, Josei. Derp. That makes sense. Anyway, the idea is nice, albeit seems odd. Even if "weak", her overall magic potential seems to be leaps and bounds above average. Surely she can do anything other than adventuring, especially with an influential guildmaster at her back. But I guess the author really wanted a tragic isekai super maid to be dokidoki with the princes.

Group Leader
I don't know, I love the concept of a "housekeeping" (not sure this is really the appropriate term for what she does but whatevs) mage, BUT. I'm not sure I like where the plot is going.

The protagonists are in their early- to mid-thirties... I just checked MangaUpdates, and one of the tags are "Middle-Aged Protagonist"... wake up anime/manga fans, being in your thirties isn't middle-aged. By the way, I turned twenty only a couple months ago.

But anyway, I'm not sure if I want to continue this or not... it's cute and I'm sure it'll get cuter, but I really don't like it when stuff as bad as that is used in a backstory.

Goddamn it. I shouldn't have read it. I knew there was only one chapter and I read it anyway. Now I have to wait 😭
I should have waited until there is at least a few more chapters, it looks so promising

This is really interesting! Quire a nice spin on how the FL overcomes her shortcomings and instead uses it to her advantage. Reminds me a bit of E-rank Healer (which I also loooove).

Thanks for translating! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread