Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 1 - A Harsh Season (1)

He said to her at the end gorgeous , boy I tell You , your the one who is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

New manhwa thank you team ๐Ÿ’œโค the art is really beautiful .

Omg, so glad it's a webtoon not a promo like I thought!!!
The art is gorgeous and story is interesting! Hope you continue!

Oooooooooo the art style really sets the mood and tone of the story

โ€œGorgeousโ€ well said.

boy why everybody agree to buried her alive ? isnt the dead man pretend to be noble? like I can see it if this was a kings order ..

DAMN INTERESTING.
However, it seems like a melancholic manhwa. Better get my heart ready. ๐Ÿ’•

mmmm the confused bi feelings when mm that ml is hot, love the hat, but THE LADIES fl is hella gorgeous you're absolutely right ml spot on

ummm.. if he already has a woman, as in a wife, i don't support their relationship. For example, take it from the wife's POV, her husband suddenly returned home with another woman by his side. How would she feel? It's just like remarried empress, except the heroine is now trashta. Also, I don't like MLs that kill any character just cuz they like the FL. Like, who even does that.

_twxx99 It doesn't say anywhere that he has a wife. Where are you getting that from?

Fed-Kun's army
Her bastard husband's son seems like he could be her father's age . Fucking hell it's so disgusting to think about. I hope the ML is good to her

How old must have been that Count dude for his son to look that geezer already? Also, I hate the word 'temptress', a horny nasty b4stard forced a girl to marry him, and because he has no brains and she's beautiful she's called like that? BRUH.

Glad he died, hope this Count shitty family will die as well, I love black-haired guys so the Archduke has points with me already, I really want him to be nice to her (maybe there's hope because tbh he had no duty to save her but he still did), also who knows if the old fart really said so, as far as I know, it's convenient for the son and the daughter to kill the woman so there won't be an issue with the power distribution.

Love the art, she's gorgeous, he's gorgeous, pls give me some fluffy moments -even if the story seems a bit dark-, tysm <3

Users who are viewing this thread