Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 12 - Great Temple Havitus (4)

She might just be saying that her daughter passed away because it would be more painful to hope that she was still alive.

this is so heartbreaking :(((( I wonder if her daughter actually really is dead or if she tells that to herself bc death would be better than going through the life of a slave

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO and I was praying for her😰

That's more of a palace than a temple!

Thank you so much for the update👌

I like that the ladies are nice to each other. It gets so old and infuriating to see a bunch of women in this ‘kept’ situation stabbing each other in the back.

Supporter
Wait what, and here I thought I could see her reunited with her daughter but the girl passed away!? Ehh what a bummer...

That makes sense on why she hasn’t tried finding her daughter. Thank you so much for the double release!!❤️❤️

This story is so cool and different from many other webtoons. I really enjoy reading it :)

i feel like killian thinking she got sick bc of that one incident is uncharacteristic of him. it was a pretty stupid & shitty comment imo. feel like he's always a lot smarter than that. it's a bit obvious why she would get a stress related sickness.

I feel like if her daughter isn't dead, she may think the baby is dead cuz the dead Count may have staged a baby murder in front of the FL...cuz it would be weird for a mother to give up on her baby like that...but we'll see

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread