Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 2 - A Harsh Season (2)

This is so sad, but I imagine it isn't too far away from something that could have happened in the olden days... corruption, abuse and superstition

Soo... can the duke go find her baby already? Like that’s pure tragedy what happened to her, makes my heart hurt. He seems to be more of decent person than the rumors make him out to be tho. I really like this series so far even if it’s kind of sad. thank you so much for the chapter!! ❤️

This poor woman, she had everything stolen for her because of a lust from a noble man over her.
She probably is doped by drugs, but I don't think she is too different without the drug effect.
I hope ML at least help her out or something. Like finding her child or treating her like a human being.

This seems like a good one. Thank you for translating it and sharing it with us! It kinda reminds me of the comic Ebony, just a little bit

Fed-Kun's army
lol this is rlly unique FL for a manhwa 🤭 I wanna see how this shit unravels

Damn that's messed up
No wonder she looks dead, even tho she wasn't she's probably still dead inside because of force parting with her child

What if our MC is a witch who cursed the disgusting piece of sh1t a.k.a the Count? That'd be awesome, lol.

I'm seriously trying to find any reason for his death to be more horrible, I can't with everything he did, ok, the husband died but her baby daughter????!!!!! Seriously????!!!!! No way, I'm gonna cry rivers, pls save the baby, pls go and look for her, pls do something! )":

Also agree, I don't think our ML is as monstrocious as the rumors are trying to make him seem, and our MC also seems particularly smart, I feel that there's still a lot of mystery. I'm excited to read more! Ty <3

Aggregator gang
I am going to be stressed out about the daughter every chapter until they find her. I won't be able to focus on their relationship until then lol.

Users who are viewing this thread