Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 3 - Axias's Consecration (1)

AAAA i can't wait to see how these two develop... she must've been so mistreated ToT

tysm for the chapter!

He's a decent human being who didn't abuse an already abused human being

THIS SHIP HAS OFFICIALLY SAILED

(and please find her daughter)

<3

She’s so dumb, I’d use that money to fund FINDING MY CHILD??! Tf, they can’t just introduce something as awful as that and act like it didn’t exist or isn’t important. I’m sure she would still care about the child between her and her husband she loved. Idkkk. I kinda like the ml so far though.. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

I read a machine translated version of this chapter a while ago and based on that it sounded like they actually did sleep together, so I'm glad to see that was just a problem with a poor quality translation.

Thankyou for the chapter!!!
make me curious the 1st husband? 2nd ML, 3rd ML?
and the MC maybe not just any other commoner........ she has noble bloodline maybe?

Damn guys, you're judging her for not accepting the money, when in fact one can only imagine how dehumanised and numb she must feel at this point. All she has left is her pride, let her keep it.

Dear lord, after what happened no wonder she is so submissive! She lost her husband and her daughter, probably some people will be hostile to her and she already gave up. She doesn't believe anything will come from it, there is no reason to.

@HobisFlower I know why you feel that, but how can she trust? She was just used as a trade coin and there is a bunch of horrible rumors of the guy. There is no reason for her to believe that she can get her daughter back, that is if she even believes her daughter is still alive. Right now she is just a moving corpse, just moving, not living.

Oh damn...she's just completely broken right now QnQ hope she one day is able to heal a bit

i'm...incredibly intrigued as to how their relationship is going to develop. so far he like. is kind of more respectable than a lot of other MLs LMAO

Ugh I hope this is as good as Ebony with the development, so far I'm loving the male lead

Supporter
Seriously the woman was abused, went through traumatic events, and was supposed to die, so yeah sorry she isn't being opportunistic and having a 10-year plan after suddenly being treated well like an actual human being.

Users who are viewing this thread