Like Wind on a Dry Branch

Surprisingly I dont want any romance between them. I'd love for her to reunite with her husband and child.

I think this manhwa is going to be a long long long journey. The novel illustrations are veryyyyy beautiful!

I think that Axias will be helping to find her daughter for a whole future arc😆... yeah I don't know, they don't have much chemistry so far(ch.5). He seems like a wholesome type though, I hope Rietta won't be a selfinsert doormat for the whole run, seems the ladies Axias brings in are really nice, maybe we'll get some wholesome female friendships in the future.

Damn whats with all this sexual tension at the end ...ooooffffff hahaha bedroom haha lets see whats happens

So uuuh we gonna ignore the fact she has a kid? Like has she forgotten about her child? Is the ML going to find her child for her?

@Shortcakex Well, technically the ML doesn't have to look for her child. He bought her, not her and the child together. Plus, she did say they took away her child and sold it to slave traders. The kid may or may not be alive, she is probably aware of this too. Also, the story has only 7 chapters as of now, so it's not like months and years passed. I am pretty sure the child will become the glue between these two. I expect the issue of the child to appear within the next 10 chapters, considering the slow pacing of the story. (Also, she is allowed to feel attracted to someone even with a child. It's not like she stopped being a woman or human just because she is a mother) 👀

@miraianna I meant in the fact she hasn’t expressed any emotion whatsoever over her daughter, if I had been her I’d use the money the Duke had given me to try and get information on the child. I just find it odd that the mention of her child is so short, like they talked about the weather.

I get what you mean @Shortcakex, but she just seems emotionally numb (?) and seems to be slowly being brought out of her shell and reconnecting with reality and emotions. In the beginning chapters she's literally moved and physically led, as if she has completely disassociated from the trauma of all that's happened.

There is a mention of a
100 days ritual for Adele, I assume that's her daughter 😉

But her numbness and kind of emotional distance/fatigue seems quite 'normal'/expected for someone who has been through so much suffering.

Cool. At least MCs are competent. I'll cast blessings on them so they will live happily ever after.

I really love this type of story. ML has a reputation which is bad, but i think he had reasons to sly his family. They did that on the middle age.... And the FL start to be more proaktive... she take initiativ and show more intresse for the new place in the place she lives. The story is slowley and dramatic...

I like the MC but he seems to be one of those people that have no clue what to do around females...even though he has a harem XD

Users who are viewing this thread