Lilia Pregnant The World End - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
the censorship is done by the translator, to force you to read the uncensored one on their website for the ad money
Nah, they are probably getting the raws from a raw source of a country that has over the top censorship, like Indonesia for example (though I think Indonesia is even worse than that if I recall correctly, with armpit censorship and BS like that, or was that Malaysia?).

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming Jaimani Box (If I spelled their group name correctly)
They were pretty infamous for doing well everything the way that would piss everyone off... and they did just that.
I think they eventually got DMCA'd to oblivion or something like that. Don't remember what ended up happening, but that group is gone now.
Oh I remember them from when they translated Kaguya-sama. I did wonder what happened to them but I remember they disbanded a while ago over personal stuff I think (although I doubt a group would say anything if they got DMCA'd) then Zaibatsu took over scanning Kaguya. What kind of stuff did they do? I only knew them from guya.moe so if they did other stuff like sniping series or whatever I wouldn't know

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming Jaimani Box (If I spelled their group name correctly)
They were pretty infamous for doing well everything the way that would piss everyone off... and they did just that.
I think they eventually got DMCA'd to oblivion or something like that. Don't remember what ended up happening, but that group is gone now.
They eventually shut down--I don't think they specified why.

But their shutdown announcement included a "request" that none of their chapters be uploaded anywhere else, EVER. It's important to note that it was clear that THEIR SITE/READER WOULD SHUT DOWN.

So everyone laughed, Mdex marked them as inactive and people uploaded literally everything :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
we are indeed not doing that, translator has been busy and so have i. also waiting for volume release
Kinda hard to believe when:
1. You went out of your way to create an uncensored release on your website that's existed since August of 2023
2. Made 2 separate versions, and only uploaded the censored one here with directions to go to your website for the uncensored one.
3. I also find it hard to believe you didn't have the 5mins in the last 6 months to remember to upload here, makes it seem like you wanted to generate click-throughs to your website to see if there were updates.

All in all if this isn't a bid for ad revenue during the time of year when ad rev pays the best (which this is), it looks like incompetency. Pick your poison.

Group Leader
Kinda hard to believe when:
1. You went out of your way to create an uncensored release on your website that's existed since August of 2023
2. Made 2 separate versions, and only uploaded the censored one here with directions to go to your website for the uncensored one.
3. I also find it hard to believe you didn't have the 5mins in the last 6 months to remember to upload here, makes it seem like you wanted to generate click-throughs to your website to see if there were updates.

All in all if this isn't a bid for ad revenue during the time of year when ad rev pays the best (which this is), it looks like incompetency. Pick your poison.
The uncensored version was uploaded a few hours ago, the timestamp is from when i initially uploaded it as serialized release which is censored. And i have never denied that im trying to get traffic to my website, i am studying and have no job so i cant afford to pay staff if it wasnt for the website. The uncensored version is coming up here when i have time and remember to

Dex-chan lover
its fine if you dont like the series but never accuse me of censoring something, this is the serialized raw

Dude I just checked Platinum's website and it's not censored, only here and all chapters are like that. You know it's extremely easy to prove you wrong, right?

Group Leader
Dude I just checked Platinum's website and it's not censored, only here and all chapters are like that. You know it's extremely easy to prove you wrong, right?
Its not censored because i updates my release with volume raws that released not long ago. Again dont accuse me of censoring anything

Group Leader
There is literally nothing worth "uncensoring" in the version on their site, in case anyone is curious.
No nipples, nothing.
Worthless bait.
There are indeed nipples and panty shots that were censored in serialized release

Dex-chan lover
There are indeed nipples and panty shots that were censored in serialized release
Which chapter/page has nipples?

I dont give a fuck about "censored" pantyshots. They are completely uninteresting to me, its like "censoring" a pair of jeans.

Dex-chan lover
the censorship is done by the translator, to force you to read the uncensored one on their website for the ad money
Instead of being idiots and accusing the translator that is censoring shit, do yourselves a favor and go to the raw site where serie is published and check, here chapter 1 https://www.sunday-webry.com/episode/4856001361178408926 , like alot of series out there, they get uncensored in the volume release, and depending on the group they replace pages later, you gotta thank the mobile apps regulations in japan for the censorship, not gonna defend the group with their delay shit though
Which chapter/page has nipples?

I dont give a fuck about "censored" pantyshots. They are completely uninteresting to me, its like "censoring" a pair of jeans.
There is nipples censored, chapter 1 is pretty noticeable with it (page 18, 19, 23), whenever there is flashing boobs and there is no nipples, those were censored in the sunday-webry raws with a big white ball, but aside chapter 1 nipples, been mostly pantyshots or ass getting censored (there is more nipples on later chapters, but if they use volume raws, censor shouldn't be a problem)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread