Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Heartfelt

Dex-chan lover
on a positive note, in shark teeth girl he now has a friend (👀) he can totally open up to and confide in

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
nah, the MC needs to tell Yuehan off. I can giver her the benefit of the doubt that she found out where he lived from an employee handbook, but the the fact she came to MC's house unexpectedly and knew where he lived, knew that he lives alone, but knew that the older sister was there because shes dating the sister, and never told the MC is insane levels of creepy. That is some stalker/creep energy for that fact Yuehan never told the MC thats he's dating the sister. If I was the mc, i would be terrified that my coworker knows alot of details about me that I never consented/willingly gave. And now he's trying to be a love advisor to her when Yuehan clearly can tell hes in love with the older sister is insane

Dex-chan lover
nah, the MC needs to tell Yuehan off. I can giver her the benefit of the doubt that she found out where he lived from an employee handbook, but the the fact she came to MC's house unexpectedly and knew where he lived, knew that he lives alone, but knew that the older sister was there because shes dating the sister, and never told the MC is insane levels of creepy. That is some stalker/creep energy for that fact Yuehan never told the MC thats he's dating the sister. If I was the mc, i would be terrified that my coworker knows alot of details about me that I never consented/willingly gave. And now he's trying to be a love advisor to her when Yuehan clearly can tell hes in love with the older sister is insane
100% agree that she needs to get the frick off his case. Plus, the dude is still an adolescent and the fact she's trying to make him help with their relationship is already telling of her mental state.

Dex-chan lover
So complicated... I wonder if shark teeth girl likes him or is just very curious. Thanks for the chapter!
It seems more of a friendly relationship for now and the debt mindset of him helping her so she feels obligated to help out. Kind to a fault and if they continue being friends, she'll most likely be the one to fall for him or he falls for her.

Dex-chan lover
In all honesty imagine living in a society where your sexuality is treated as just a phase by some and your girlfriend is spending the night over some teenage boy’s house and a boy who lives alone on top of that. It’s not only jealousy and insecurity but some deep rooted fear gay people have. Still, both of the girls shouldn’t use a kid to be their relationship advisor.

I want the dude to move on. And they should help them do that. By leaving him out of their shit. They should solve things by themselves or asking for help from other people.

Manga seems to have a lot of drama tho, don’t think I’ll come back…

Dex-chan lover
honestly everything and everyone in this situation is fucked up.

Qiaowen's situation is probably the worst. Family just up and disappeared. Had to provide for herself to get through college, and now working at a company she doesn't like. Her only joy is her girlfriend (and that relationship is shaky at best because if it was good, she wouldn't go to Xiaohe's house) and reminiscing the past with Xiaohe.

Yuhan (Qiaowen's girlfriend) is just frustrating as a person and as a character. I came here because of the Girl's Love tag but honestly I just want them to break up already :) It's clear that she has her own emotional baggage and mental issue, but she really needs to sort them out first or else she will doom the relationship. Hell, she is already ruining it for all I see, since Qiaowen obviously can't rely on her for anything (Qiaowen came to Xiaohe for help with cockroaches AND her emotions).

And also, I hate how she act toward Xiaohe. She stalked him to his house and then his school to interrogate him about his relationship with Qiaowen, and doesn't even apologize for that??? Also she said it's a "coincidence" that they work in the same place, but after what she did I find that very hard to believe. Seriously, instead of wasting her time and effort on that, how about she improves herself and becomes more reliable for Qiaowen??

Xiaohe has the worst luck to be in love with Qiaowen and stuck between these two. If he become love advisor for them I might just cry for him. I hope he moves on soon and meets someone good for him.

I will reserve judgements on Shark-Teeth girl for now, but INTENTIONALLY eavesdropping on an entire conversation from start to finish like that? Definitely not giving me any good vibe about her right now.

anw, thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
I’m sorry I can’t take bro seriously with those tight ass skinny jeans 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread