Live Dungeon! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A distressed Amy’s hidden past...

Double-page supporter
The kouhai that protects her beloved oneesama trope really needs to die out.

So, is there a functioning society outside of the dungeon? We never really get to see it. Is everyone's lives build around the dungeon or it's just one of the most profitable jobs? Also the MC doesn't really have a proper motivation to clear the dungeon. He said he wants to go back, but from Ch1 it seems like he is a neet. I hope we will get more world building in the next chapters.

esp

Seems like the dungeon where you don't have to worry about dying from incompetence naturally gathers losers.

Dex-chan lover
REALLY MAN? You gotta throw in that kind of character all of a sudden? Fuck, I was really enjoying this story too. Finally a decent representation of a healer in a manga. Damn it.

@Asinine_Rymme How many chapters does it take for her to get dealt with, if you know off the top of your head? I might just bounce for a while too.

Dex-chan lover
I think Amy still has fans from her idol days... MC, this is going to turn south fast. I mean, you making people's favorite show such a face in the guild? If I'm a devoted fan, I'll be waiting for you in a dark alley. With a knife, maybe.

Dex-chan lover
What was with the panel of them fighting the fire drake on floor 60? It seems like a flash forward but the bubbles are written like it just happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster maybe, but if you look at the screen you can see that the other two party members are Garm+Amy, so it'd be some half-reminiscing if that was it.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro @Talismaster It's just him visualizing his plan to defeat the dragon. I checked the raw and the line don't have proper time indicator (or whatever it's called in english) so the translator probably just confused it with past tense.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiroi_Kage Please, she will harass the party every time they get back to the city, be an annoying p.o.s that never lets up even after she understands the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread