Live Dungeon! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A distressed Amy’s hidden past...

Dex-chan lover
lol stupid fangirl gonna make amy get
arrest
well it's her fault btw

Fed-Kun's army
Yaoi ship is sailing, so the author is starting up a Yuri ship now?

Fed-Kun's army
I swear these fangirl-type characters are the WORST, idk if I know of a single one I’ve liked yet. I just hope the author doesn’t go too far with it.

Also, is it just me, or were there a few pages there that were hard to understand? Like when he was talking about ravine conquest and the fire dragon I got a bit confused.

Dex-chan lover
you cant even tell what the generic trash talking bystander is saying lmao

Dex-chan lover
@shiroi_kage How naive of you: did you read any manga ever? She will be as pleasant as a toothache, and then the author will try to make you like her with an heartwrenching backstory... Or boobs. Whichever.

I jumped to the last available chapter to see if it she was still around, and apparently they finally got rid of her in chapter 21, but now I don't know if I want to read the next 13 chapters...

Dex-chan lover
@Helio Actually it was handled way better than I thought; you may want to stick untill the end.

Now I'm really curious about Garm's story with the shell crab.
He is so cute in this chapter!

Uh, that bear-eared girl... drama incoming... *sigh*

antiraftalia
journalists with a personal agenda are no better than politicians that hold stock in a company
doesnt need to be bad in fact it could be good but usually its not

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is going on here?
He was level 23, and then they were level 61? Or is that 61 and the former reference to level 60 by Garm about floors of the dungeon rather than character levels (seriously, do NOT translate character levels and floors with the same word)?
And is that 61 thing a future imagining or was there a time-skip between panels?

I don't get this chapter at all.

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph it meant in the future, in order to remove the nickname, he needs to do something great like killing the fire dragon on first try at Lvl 61 (Floor 61 would be a better translation)

Users who are viewing this thread