Live Dungeon! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Dragon Change's Remuneration

Dex-chan lover
Should have done that from the start.

I expect drama next chap coz Amy wasnt expecting to get replaced.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the vice guild leader. In the span of a month; he's gone from well off to work slave. Not a good transition.

Dex-chan lover
KAMIYU is WAIF
*where is my revenge... my sweet revenge against that bitch who caused all that ruckus tho

Double-page supporter
@Elite4Harmon Hate works fine. The terms are interchangeable, but as the source likely uses the term hate being the Japanese version of agro, I think it better to stay with that.

Truly though, people are viewing this guy as he game breaks all they have ever known IN REAL TIME, and they still trust a newspaper over their eyes.

Double-page supporter
They still haven't dealt with that lying sack of "news"paper? Sheesh, what the hell are the morons doing?

When 4 credit pages weight the same or more than all pages of the chapter.

Group Leader
Wife her. Wife Kamiyu immediately. Before that idiot Amy gets back and destroys the party.

I swear, if Amy returns and Kamiyu leaves, I’m gonna drop this series. I can’t deal with best girl leaving.

Dex-chan lover
@Duainfey : To my understanding, he hasn't actually shown off his stuffs when on screen yet.
When they fight the fire dragon in a few chapters and we get to see people's reaction of it being shown, iirc they were surprised at what he can do.

@Guspaz : Since he ponders needing more tank or attacker, like Amy, I'm pretty sure he'll increase the party size. By the end I expect he'll have a full party.

Garm as tank

Amy as the sneaky rogue going for the weak points

Kamiyu/Camille (look up Gundam Z) as the raw DPS

Another person, likely a black mage, for AoE/range damage

Tsutomu as the healer

Then if author want to push the boss difficulty higher, make it a raid boss that requires multiple parties working together.

Users who are viewing this thread