Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Mad Dog Returns

that feeling when you cant make it for a new content raid and your party beat it without you 😢

Dex-chan lover
i mean amy is fine and all but i like the dragon chick better

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind he is going to want to build a party for the last boss which from ch1 was 1 healer, 2 Tanks and 2 DPS, He will still have a party slot for Amy, and needs to find 1 more Tank slot

Double-page supporter
Amy totally forgot that a complete party consists of 5 members in that world.
So 1 tank to mainly attract the enemies' attention, 2 attackers to deal damage and sometimes divert the enemies' attention from the tank if he needs some time to recover, 1 mage for AoE attacks and high magic attacks and 1 healer for support and healing should be the best combination for that.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist coz amy was kind of an ass before, also the constant bickering with garm got annoying and she created more trouble by going fucking wild, overall she hasnt made anything that makes me want to see more of her, since she had good intentions and she apologized she returned to neutral in my eyes, but if ther options are the dragon lady o her i rather have the dragon lady in the party, good thing for her that parties in that world are made of 5 pll so she'll porably just join back in, hopefully with her they can go confront that fucking jounrnalist and make her apologize porperly

amy-chan; you are the thief / rogue / assassin / ninja / spy / scout member. AGI stat highest up! evasion at maxxx! 😀 cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread