Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - The Shadow of a Stampede

Dex-chan lover
Page 10, middle panel: "Amira, whether it's for the good or the bad, is just like me."
Should either be "Amira, whether for better or for worse, is just like me." or, "Amira, for better or worse, is just like me." to be proper English.

Dex-chan lover
so she was able to dragon change at 13, but she is still 13?

and seems like both are available?

Dex-chan lover
Why does mc want to return to his world? At this point the only benefit is that it’s relatively safer but other than that chances are he ends up in a dead end job only to get taken out by truck kun and get isekai’ed permanently...

Dex-chan lover
> WTH is that colored page.... I really thought Kamiyu and MC are a real couple and a waifu there....

> Kamiyu's daughter, Amira, even when she is talented enough, there will be a floor wherein she was bad compatibility and will make a hard time to overcome it, like the famous floor 60 fire dragon.
Strength alone cannot conquer anything, it needs certain understanding of the circumstance and the way to effectively use strength to overcome the difference in difficulty of the challenge.
Hence, when that time comes, she maybe asking MC for advise, and then will be like Stephanie or that annoying cat that will admire MC after they defeated the fire dragon....
She will be lovely that time i guess...

> For the city defense event, i guess MC will prepare an escape plan for the people, not him. And the rally against the monster, for sure, his idea would bring an acceptable points to turn the tide of the battle.
So we will be seeing a Legion raid against that monsters....

Dex-chan lover
Kamiyu is still top-waifu for me

Ikr they made mini-me Kamiyu in hopes we get a dragon waifu for MC, but sorry the mom is still best girl

Dex-chan lover
MC: *Doesn't want to have a lingering attachment to the world*

Garm, Amy, Kamiyu and his soon to be created clan: "Am I a joke to you?"

Aggregator gang
Why is he so sure that he can return to earth? Is it worth it ditch a fantasy world for earth trash?

>Why is he so sure that he can return to earth? Is it worth it ditch a fantasy world for earth trash?

Awful toilet

@Treyon I don't think he's sure he can go back but that he's simply desperate and deluding himself with false assurances. Also, our world may be trashy in some places (sometimes literally) but you have to admit that there are some technological conveniences and social relationships you'd eventually miss if/when you get isekai'd (excluding social relationships, I'd probably miss the internet and all its entertaining content, the device I used to type this comment, the feeling of security, and a calm and peaceful life for example).

Wait, I thought Are-Mirror(Amira) was half god, half demon :v
(Wrong series joke)

Dex-chan lover
@gregger someone seems to get it XD ... the cat is second best waifu and the others can be ignored XD

Users who are viewing this thread