Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I guess it would make sense for him to ask if she's an adult. Engagement to a younger girl while she grows up haha... fk bro is looking at you funny hahaha

Didn't realise mana could change depending on feelings! That's a convenient solution to why hers feels the same as the emperor's.

@Red225 they seem to be auditing them because now that they know the emperor's fiancee works there, it needs to be spick and span. Wouldn't want bad news to potentially reach the emperor's ears.... You know... Like if bullying occurred

Dex-chan lover
The fact that it's so vague is a downside to the storytelling.

What I love the most about this Manhua is that everyone looks sleep-deprived and stress out haha

Thank you so so much for these chapters!
You are my life savior for real. I have been waiting for its updates for months!!!!! Love you so much heooooool

Oh I wonder if the emperor will take her?? I wanna see some cute animals next chapter!! Uwuuu

Thank you translator-san for another chapter!! You're doing great; the pace you already set is fine with me ♡♡

@Herurin , it makes it feel more real in a why that everything is not easy and there not gods at everything they do.

@Darkmeep , I think they are more pointing out how small she is. For her age she should be bigger but she isn't. I don't think anyone knows, in the story, how mistreated she was as a child just think she was poor. They point out alot how bad her body condition, with both the emperor and her friend trying to look after her. But her being a Ren may have something to do with it since they link the two alot.

Supporter
... That's a flag... She will adopt some kind of Sacred Beast or a Dragon in disguise...

Thank you for scanlating and also putting in refreshers! This is an interesting manhwa but the pacing can be a little all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread