Living as an Emperor's Fiancée

Magicians usually have gold/yellow hair however the 'ren' are people who have gold hair without having any mana, the emperor even mentioned that they absorb(?) mana instead.
The bad reputation that Ren seem to have comes from this serial killer ten years past.
She probably came from a shitty family/orphanage that abused her, her being a Ren probably made it worse.

Super interested and invested! I cant wait to see how all of these mysteries are resolved! Thank you Rumpi for the excellent work~

i'd like to express my deepest gratitude to Ariana and the employees of Harriott Market. Her hair is brushed.

EDIT: wow that was short lived. Hopefully it gets brushed again soon....

Thanks for the translations! gonna drop my opinions on the story tho. this has nothing to do with the wonderful job of the scant group.

This story literally is so confusing. after reading the first 5 chapters I was so confused and was like should I just drop? But that emperor? that Prince? (they switch it up sometimes) do be good looking. But yeah they threw so much in all at once without explaining anything except blonde ppl have magic and some blonde ppl dnt have magic. I still dnt know what the "effiser" or something, the bad people are and what they have done that is so bad. Also is the emperor a siscon? Like he so worried about his sister in like a weird way but also doesn't ever mention it again? Like I feel like if they just laid down more about the world first and character background it would have been an easier read especially in the early chapters. but hey I dnt do this for a living and am always grateful just to read these.

Did you guys dropped it already? If so then anyone else to translate please 😭😭😭😭I really really love it 😭😭😭😭😭if only I know Korean language to read the raws 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It’s good she could finally afford to get better clothes but that hair! Girl do something about it, it looks unkempt. I’ll be waiting for the day she fixes it herself.
But this seems pretty slow-paced.

Thank you so much for updating this! But why erased chapter 22...I so want to know..will someone save adele? Poor lass..

So she's slave labor, a maid, secretary, while still looking like an urchin...why is this even called the emperor's fiancé? I get that she's a fake, but dear lord. And the fact that she is so earnestly trying her best and pleasing others just pisses me off...

Group Leader
@Chichiechi MD servers are on a heavy load and kinda lagging right now, a chapter that failed actually got upload so it was just a dupe of 21

Why is raw only have 84 chapters?
And last upadate aroun June or July...
Can someone tell me the reason?

@ysw27 If you look at the update dates and groups who uploaded you would be able to infer that the previous team dropped it C: Its a shame but I am just glad someone has finally decided to continue this.

I would love to like this, but the artist doesn't know how to make the scenes flow.

Users who are viewing this thread