Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
I want to see her meeting Lancelot like real bad. And maybe he'll make the connection about the lady his friend looking all over with Alicia.

LOL I'm excited for the next chapter, thanks for the mass update!
The part where Kai notices that his sister didn't have any jewelry made me sad though. Obviously the kid is a spoiled brat put into a too-powerful position that he shouldn't be in. However, he still does try to look out for his sister, though in his youth/immaturity he only makes it worse for her. I hope that he realizes this or grows up quickly. It sucks that pretty much the only way she can escape the situation is marrying a powerful man. But if she leaves, then her brother will have no one else who genuinely likes/cares for him for who he is, not for being the emperor. They're both stuck between a rock and a hard place; the brother just doesn't realize it because he doesn't have the isekai knowledge his sister has :( It's hilarious in text but if you think about it, it's honestly tragic.

that little biatch edith giving our mc earrings that are way out of trend purposely. can I smack her

Fed-Kun's army
Happy Chinese New Year and thank you for the mass release. I hope Alicia and Kai both could survive in the palace!

Dex-chan lover
so Ares was horny for Princess Edith in the novel so he overlooked her bad character (or maybe because he has a bad character as well) but in this version he's now horny for the other princess. so basically he just likes big titty princesses

Users who are viewing this thread