Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 20

Thank you for the updates!!

slight hand tremor your mother haha, though i liked how he was offended in her place

Dex-chan lover
So he's pissed that she's being played for a fool? Good man, Ares.

Omg, those two really are the best. 😆

Thank you so much for all these updates, A Little Sunshine Scans! Thank you for sharing this gem of a story with uns and in such high quality to boot!

Dear Alicia, use your brain. Make this guy fall heads over heels for you and you have your and your sibling's life secured. He's good in bed too.

What's there to lose?

Fed-Kun's army
I think FL just ruined any chance for Edith to get to ML ! now he knows how manipulative she is lol

Wait, he said they'll know each other better anyway, but now that he threw her earring the deal is just off and she has no reason to see him again, no?

Also was it a mistranslation, or some kind of slip up by the author that she said she got the earring as a welcoming gift for entering the royal family? He didn't have any reaction to it, so did he know already? I thought she was still hiding that, or am I remembering wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@DsfSebo She might not, but he will always has reasons to come to palace so it doesn't matter heheh.

Ares guessing based on the earring. He knew the earing was fad fashion popularized by royalty, so either Alicia a maid or the princess herself. Royal princess rarely worn fad style (and there's only one royal princess and he knew her), so she may be a maid. A maid slept with him surely will happy (chance to better life), but not screaming in fear (Alicia). So what the last choice? The new princess.

Group Leader
"Slight hand tremor" LOL
Bro he boutta throw hands w/ the princess at this rate

Dex-chan lover
lol He's gonna get her better jewelry right? Maybe even one with a super popular style and is hard to get to get back at Edith. Thank you for the mass update

Users who are viewing this thread