Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 25

Thanks for the 5 (!!!) chapters!
So where did that big, special jewel go? I have mixed feelings - good that Alicia realized what's been happening, and good that Ares sent her gifts, but can't help but feel something's missing. Probably the interactions between Alicia and Ares. I've been looking forward to it and so far we've seen one look and that's it.
Hopefully, we'll see more in the upcoming chapters, I'm sure Alicia won't be leaving soon.

Also, poor scapegoat maid. Though, that's what you get when you have a boss like Edith. Choose your boss carefully, people!!!

Loving this series so far. I can’t get enough of how these reactions are drawn. They remind me of my interactions with my siblings lol.

Thanks for the huge update. 😍😍

Thanks for the chapters! @phoseryn But in the ch where she asks her brother what's in his hand we never found out. I feel like we're missing a couple scenes/pages.

Aggregator gang
Wtf guys. 10 chapters in less than 2 days. What are you guys doing spoiling us!

But dang I love y'all so much

I guess those sets of accecories are gifted by Kai. But she made such a sob sob back ground story for it. Gosh im flipping in laugther

THANK YOU so much for the many, maaaaany chapters this week! You guys are amazing 😍😍😍

GUYS. GUYS. FUCKING MASS RELEASES. U GUYSVFUCKING ROCK. holyshitttt ahHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! 😢😢

I love her little brother hahaahha

Thank you for the mass release!! What a blessing (*´꒳`*)

Dex-chan lover
well, opening a dog blood in front of public, princess edith surely confident

I love this comic. The story, the art, the comedy. I’m rolling from laughing and crying cuz I read them so fast.

OMG THIS MASS RELEASE IS ANOTHER LEVEL! Thank you!! You are the hero we need but don’t deserve *shedtears

Double-page supporter
@yuusiren

Not speak out about it? Have you seen his previous reaction? This is far from over, as he is obviously letting things play out before he drops his hammer.

WOW Alicia!!! I'm impressed how you can defend yourself on your own!!!
Um Duke Ares!!! Time to step up and do the final damage to Bitch Edith

Users who are viewing this thread