Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 25

Thank you thank you thank you! What a great surprise to have so many chapters!

Aggregator gang
Oh no. She really does look like one in that panel, doesn't she? I can't unsee it now! What have you done?!

THE "ED" IN EDITH'S NAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH LETTER "B" AND GIVE A "C" BETWEEN "T" AND "H". THIS DAMN BITCH IS FUCKING ANNOYING

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH THE CHAPTERS!!! IT MADE MY DAY

Aggregator gang
Hey you in the credits stop it please!
I was trying not to laugh in front of the monitor.
Because of you I made the figure of the idiot in front of my family.
How could I tell him that I was reading a manga which is a total meme. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cant handle the switch between gorgeous as fuck and then it turns into meme like 😆 its kills me

Double-page supporter
lol, Ares already knew her venoms, no matter how she hid it, its already smelled by Ares....
her chance to get to Ares's pants already dusted....

EDITH YOU BITJHHHHHHHH ARRGGHHH I HOPE YOU WILL ROTTEN IN FCKN HELL 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Anw thanks for the massive release!

I was underestimating the mc since she was desperate about the lost earing, and that she would fall to edith's scheme.. but wow.. it totally blow me up the MC is skilled in dealing with sudden crisis.. I think she is a natural debater at that too.. which is awesome.. we often see MC who managed to cut into their rival's planning and ruin their scheme.. but not so many mc who deals those crisis at the time of incident..

Wow, Edith is such a cunning individual. I just hope Alicia manages to expose her fakeness little by little.

Thank you for always spoiling us!! ♥️♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
So ex heroine is actually so much of a scumbag that she'd let her servants take the fall for her.

I'm excited to see what baby emperor will do when Edith shows her ugly side to MC and he catches her. As much as a little shit/potential monster he may be, he def still loves her.

Also I'm interested to see what she did with those jewels. And that she now realises all the things Edith was doing was to humiliate and belittle her. Mc did some exemplary bullshitting and I'm so impressed tho.

Ooooooo, I hope this event is the catalyst for her accepting Ares and they become disgustingly affectionate in public.

Users who are viewing this thread