Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 42

Her fanclub 🤣 A.K.A. Anti-George faction😆

Ooooh, who is that at the end? Which story is he from? *.*

Presenting The World's Pettiest Person Ares Crenoix and Her Fucking Fearless Idiot Alicia Innocent ft. their Oldest Child Noel 😘

Wow!!!! Thank you so much for the mass updates!!!! Your hard work is v appreciated T - T this is such a nice surprise to wake up to and made my day

Gosh i've started to look forward to the times I see Noel :))) his face is just so amusing to see

Oh my god. A blessing. A true blessing. Thank you for the mass release ( ´ ▽ ` )

Bank you so much for the mass releases and also I think I’m fr fr in love w mc and the art, it’s so funny

My goodness thank youuu sooo muchh for the mass release. Re-reading this never gets boring and all of their reactions are just pure gold.

dangit, i hoped the mass updates would cover the competition but izokay

i'm really thankful we got so many chaps!

OMG THANN YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE

THAT CLIFF HANGER THO HECK OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER COMPLETELY WRECK EVERYONE LMAO the way she just cussed out in the middle of all the other officials lol and how she played with him and got him all flustered lololol i feel great satisfaction seeing normally calm arrogant men flustered by the slightest touch from the FL hahahaha

I LOVE YOU SUNSHINE SCANS YOU ARE MY VALENTINES 💗 I was having a bad week but now it’s all better

This story is sooooo good! A like able main duo that I actually want to see together for once

Thank you so much for the mass released!!!! Best Valentine’s Day gift everrrrr ❤️😭🙏❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread