Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 42

Also wanna know what the guy at the end is from...Happy Valentine’s Day, ALS!! Hope you have a lovely day & thank you for the releases~ 🥰

Fed-Kun's army
I need to see her wreak all of them with her oldest child lol.
BUT THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE.

Fed-Kun's army
I really felt that when I read "I don't even have the chance to work now"

She had to leave her home to a faraway place and get treated less than a maid. Despite being the main breadwinner of the family for many years she cannot do anything for herself, he or work, it must have been torture. I mean I get why she wanted to dump Kai and go for an easy route earlier on.

Happy valentines my ass HOW COULD YOU GUYS TORMENT US WITH A CLIFFHANGER TO THE SHOWDOWN I CANT BELIEVE-

//bricked

...excuse my more choosing beggar bitch ass tendencies. Thank you for your god given work or translating this manwha and spreading its glory.

Thank you so much for this amazing valentine's gift, A little Sunshine Scans!! 😍 You're truly spreading the love! <3

I wonder what those 10 conditions are. Perhaps things like having to call him by his name, etc.?

Thank you for the mass release! I checked it for 6 days and i`m so happy right now! X) I'm a little sorry for Ares...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter ! We love you!!

Btw anyone know the guy from last page and where is he from please ?

Who is the guy in last page?
So handsome ;A;
Also thank you so ,uch for the update xD

Users who are viewing this thread