Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 45

Pffffffft, she didn't trust him XDDD

@LilRose308, Justin is THE butler.

Girl didn't have no money to bet. Fool! Noel did not give her money that is why she didn't place a bet.

Noooooo 1 chapter a week...... I was hoping there would be more but thank you so much regardless!!
I love this so much, it’s one of my favourites because it actually has humour. 10/10

Contributor
She hedged, it's a good strategy, if Noel won she was comfortable, if he lost she had something to fall back on safely.
Or maybe she's so broke she didn't bet though the shifty eyes speak loudly?

Man I am not following this shit at all.

Why is an advisor position decided by a dagger throwing competition?
Why was George in his position to begin with if he couldn't do the job properly? Why didn't Ares just fire him?

Group Leader
@ForcedFun

I think no one wanted the position. They use their weapons until they break and then they buy more, wasting money like water, who would want to bear the responsibility to give maintenance to their armory? George wants to play around with weapons so he got the position, for another one to take the position from him it wouldn't be easy or cheap. The MC is confident she can maintain the weapons before they break and also tame that pack of silly wolves, so she is the first to challenge the position.

As she is a woman, a lady from the castle and a total stranger, firing him and giving the position to her would yield no results. She had to "earn" the advisor position, in a contest of strength. That's why it's a dagger throwing competition.

I'm surprised throwing at the other person's target wasn't against the rules. But I guess nobody considered the need for such a rule in the first place.
Anyway, good on Alicia for having earned an important position, as well as the respect and admiration of a great number of people. Keep it up! I wonder what Edith will have to say about this.

Thank you for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
@ForcedFun cause george is greatly needed on the battlefield and could just go elsewhere if ares's too hard on him.

the competition was a bet, didn't have to be about advising

Lol. . . Alicia didn't even know there was a bet going on. How could she bet on Noel?

0Surely the winner of the bet will be Ares. . .

Users who are viewing this thread