Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 45

George has no shame, Brahh why were u fighting in the first place? And poor Noel got played again 😂😂 Alicia you’re such a savage

Isn't there two people betting on Noel? Ares and one more person because the bets were 99 to 1...Ares was saying to make it a little more even when he was signing.

@sonyaism the 2 people who bet on noel are the butler and vice commander... Aka the two men who were smirking when they heard George will not be army advisor 😂😂

"This is why I like men who don't pay attention to what others say.... I gain a lot from what they miss" 😎😈😎😎
SAVAGE!!! 😈

@Lucrecia The winner of the bet was Sir Justin the old butler. Unless you meant the real winner is Ares because he gets to work with her or that he used the old man to bet? But if it's the last one I don't think he would bother using him, he would just do it openly and the old man wouldn't have been as happy probably.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair she isn't exactly rolling in money to bet. If she did lose that and this little contest to be the advisor, she'd truly be out of options but to sponge off Ares.

I have binge read this and now I have caught up. I didn't think I would like this as much as I did but damn. This might become one of my favorite series

Ok but why is no one talking about George's complete 180 when he realizes he could get weapons from Alicia?!

If this doesn't have the comedy tag like some people are saying, we riot.

"This is why I like men who don't pay attention to what others say. I gain a lot from what they miss" 😂
All of Noel's hard work and torment is well paid off!!

Users who are viewing this thread