Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 46

Edith just feeling more like an Ebitch with every passing chapter &I'm just waiting to see her get slapped.

Double-page supporter
Blah blah blah, "I'm here to sow the seeds of distrust between you and your sister" yada yada yada... Just get on with it, bitch.
No, seriously, how was she the MC of the novel? Did the novel describe her personality show the readers her thoughts like... At all? 'Cause everyone else has had the exact personality the novel assigned them and this feels really hand-waved for another "Surprise! The MC of the original story is an antagonist!"

Dex-chan lover
With each view we get of his court, his other "family" and the people they've hired to teach/advise him, I'm more and more convinced they poisoned him against his sister while teaching him poorly, undermining his and his sisters authority and then framing him for things they perhaps ordered instead.

Also the fact that he's having to use a secret book to study is appalling. In agreement with others who question Edith as the original protagonist, I know we're in a different perspective here but right now it's coming off that she was only ever a power hungry woman.

Like if she was feeling snubbed of her rights because of his and his sisters sudden appearance, that's fair. It however is not fair to collude with others to humiliate, undermine, bully, remove salaries and demean the two people who also wanted nothing to do with being royalty. Likely among other things we haven't seen yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor It's possible she was like this in the novel, some of those protags are pretty awful just to survive the game of thrones type shit swirling around them or to seek revenge or such. People would have excused it or even relished it, because the people targeted were terrible too. We're more or less on the targeted people's side given how this story went, though, so she just comes off as a bitch. Alternatively, if one person could get reincarnated to here, why not two? That one seems to be a pretty common occurrence lately, the antagonist in the real version of the other world also came from regular old Earth and they think they're the one with all the trope savvy advantage while everyone else in the world just exists to be used by them to live a fun and comfortable life.

YOOOOO EDITH BITCH, STAY AWAY FROM THE LIL BRO 😠😠
i hope this thot wouldnt do anything that makes lil bro hates alicia. g o d i h a t e h e r

Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope the emperor says something like "how he loves the tea alicia makes and so would like to try edith's tea too" but he's just a kid. So what am I expecting here. Sigh. Someone just save him plz.

AVknnpa.png

I super love this comedy. The expressions the everything. And I even like the tsundere siscon lol.
Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
what is this bitch planning....

thank you so much for the update!!!

F*CKING B*TCH CAN SHE JUST GO AWAY AND AAAAAAH ! ALICIA GO MARRY THAT FREAKING DUKE SO THE EMPEROR WILL MISS HER AND EDITH- wait that can't do if alicia marry the duke
Edith will be hella depressed or jealous or idc but i srsly hate that b*tch Edith

Ugh, I can't believe that Edith was supposed to be the protagonist of this story.
She's such a rat 🙄

Dex-chan lover
I hope his sister gets some people more on her side to help her brother, so far almost everyone around him is a negative influence, lying to him, and using him.

Fed-Kun's army
I will put that little emperor's shocked face as my background image for this week! XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria it will be very funny if our MC will never meet sir lancelot at all, or at least they will meet at last chapter/to the end, lmao

How can that cinamon roll who's longing for his sis attention becomes a Tyrant in the book??
I think the one who responsible making him a tyrant is his sister herself... lmao 😂😂😂
So cute seeing him searching for his sister while denying the fact that he miss her... What a siscon tsundere... lol

Users who are viewing this thread