Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
it’s very sweet that alicia is enacting this plan to ease her brother’s worries and protect his feelings but honestly i think she needs to re-evaluate her plan bc she’s gonna get cucked by this fanboy at this rate 🤣

The animated faces are awesome. It conveys the feelings completely and makes me laugh.

This whole interaction is funny as hell. LOLZ. MC scheming. Ares is planning to off someone. While his Highness is being a total fanboy.

The little brat's fanboying so hard he's more heartstruck than Edith...

And yeah, so much for the plan, Alicia. I bet your lil bro's only gonna notice the "romance" when you're walking down the altar 😂 😂

Honestly, I'm here not because of the plot nor the romance, but solely because of the siblings. I've never read any sibling interaction as entertaining as them. Any recs?

Thanks for the 3rd chapter update! You mean to tell me Alicia's plan all along was to make sure Kai slowly gets used to the fact that Alicia and Ares are comfortable with each other to the point it'll look natural later on that they are dating? Kinda cringe on your actions girl. I love you and all but... uh... your dynamic before was already leagues better. Heck, Ares's usual approach is better (minus the s*x, implied pregnancy talk, and either regular or implied shotgun wedding)

Kai fanboying is just adorbs. He's winning us all by every chapter. A shame he hasn't realized their relationship! We need support of the emperor after all. Captain Justine won't be enough to steer the ship! And what's this? C*ckblocking your own sis? You know what Alicia, change of plans? Tell our adorable lil' sh*t the news directly! What could go wrong? A heart attack?

Double-page supporter
Honestly, Kai would be over the fucking moon if he found out the two of them are going to get married. The person he admires the most becoming his brother-in-law? How is that not awesome? I mean, it'd be a different story if Kai is romantically interested in Ares, but this seems more like a fanboy rather than a gayboy. Either is fine, but the latter would cause him heartbreak to know his sister got to Ares first.

Users who are viewing this thread