Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 52

@missmercurial

Yeah, edith hasn't really done anything to get such ire (YET, the author probably has plans though). I caught myself thinking that she's not quite Rashta/Beatrice/Mielle tier when I saw the last pic lol. To be fair, rashta hasn't
tried to murder the mc afaik
but she's so insufferable because she never really acts "outright mean"

thanks for the chapterrrr! hehe I love Ares' smile when he's with Alicia.

Power Uploader
I'm sorry, but half this chapter makes no sense. If you use MTL (?), you need to PR it some, at least.

- "Plan, kind lady"
- "It's my loss due to not thinking that the saint's virtue would be sharing the seat with us" ???
- "At the level of Crenoix duke vila"
- "Yes, he said the moment he arrives, he will head towards the royal palace" <= he's already here so...?
- "There wasn't such an event when I came out" ?
- "Perlicious Lady of Salvation" ?
- "We need a plan for the future schedule"

Okay i was so mad with Edith for looking down on Alicia but then I saw your comment about broccoli and I was like 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All my bad mood gone
Thank you for this chapter!!!! :D Really appreciate your fast work on this manga

Thank you for the chapter!

This chapter seems kind of choppy though XD specially when they left together and suddenly it's the lady of salvation bit... @.@ we know it's not the scanlators fault though XD

AN UPDATE!! :DD I'm curious as to what Edith will do now that she's seen Alicia and Ares together

Edith is going to try something soon and is probably going to use the chamberlain as her fall guy.

Considering that they've been delaying Alicia and Lancelot's meeting each other. I'm guessing that Aries will get hung up by Edith and the first meeting between Alicia and Lancelot will be him being true to his namesake. Showing up at the perfect time like a knight in shining armor and saving her.

I also look forward to her plowing through all the paperwork that's attached to her job like it's nothing. She was a rich suspenseful businesswoman in her past life. Carrying that unused talent over and shocking everyone is going to be a good moment. Once all of her talents start to shine I wonder if her father actually being a fallen noble will be brought up. They keep calling her a commoner but she does have the bloodline to her.

Contributor
What word is "Perlicious" meant to be?
precious, delicious, pernicious, perspicuous, pearly, perlite, pertinent, etc, etc?

Oh and you may laugh about the brocolli like hair ornaments, but there are historical records of courtiers wearing actual vegetables on their heads as decoration, such as carrots.

Lol, yeah. It looks like broccoli earring.
I do hope she gets punch or something in the future. Preferably by Alicia

Thanks for the chapters. Being stuck inside isn't so bad when I can read them. Also anyone else think the ladies kinda look alike? Is it just the hair? Cause I know eye color is different.

You

The pacing of this chapter seems weird, choppy like another person said... almost like a montage lol author trying to show various scenes without transitioning?

And yes 100% agreed on the broccoli earrings!!

They do look alike - would have been better for the thot to have a hair color that's more different

Users who are viewing this thread