Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 52

Aggregator gang
@someunregpunk going back and reading the first few chapters or so - the only one she's related to is Kai (half brother, mother's side) her father was a fallen noble, kai's the late emperor. the princess is kai's half sister i think.

Double-page supporter
I feel like with most of these "reincarnated in (x) but the 'protagonist' is an antagonist" series (where the MC is the only reincarnated person) don't even bother trying to explain how anyone could possibly view the 'protagonist' in a positive light. They're almost always huge cunts yet we're expected to believe that if the MC wasn't there they'd be who the audience is rooting for.

I'm confused?? Are there missing pages? How could it jump from that bitch to sword making??

@Keansor
I mean... the original story was 18+, so I don't think the plot showed too much emotion development of 2 main characters but instead a lot of smut stuffs all around lol.
And I suppose Edith would be the next best choice if MC wasn't there, I mean as a royal princess she perfectly fits to be in that position. Yea she is spoiled, mean, selfish here and there but hey, as long as she somehow maintains ML's favour and there is no love rival, there shouldn't be any negative light shed on this protagonist as her dark side won't show.
Sound logical enough? idk

Hehehe, this update left me satisfied~

FUK U EDITH!!

@NPark92 BRAHH FR 😂😂 ur comment about Mielle made my day xD

These past few chapters has just been fangirling from various characters, lol.

Thanks for the update!

The pacing was really weird, and while it's not the first time they just change without transitioning, it's the first time it's this blatantly obvious. Also, what the heck is perlicious?

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say, George is really growing on me lol. One of the few characters that kind of treats her like how he treats everyone else until it comes to weapons coz he’s just a weapon slut HAHHA

Fed-Kun's army
That lack of transition was a bit much for me. I got confused for a moment enough that I just didn't care for her dialogue with George. -__-

Users who are viewing this thread