Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 61

Fed-Kun's army
the person she wanted to get laid by was next to her the entire time XD

ah they should've had a TN* clarifying that it's an honorific. I honestly got a bit confused there before the flashback.

uuu I love Lancelot!!! and Alicia's snarky comebacks lmaoo gettem

Hello guys! It’s the PR here, I can see the “older brother” line has left a lot of people confused. To tell you the truth, the translator and I were unsure whether it said brother in a friendship sense, deceptive or an actual older brother. After some discussion we decided to go with Older Brother as it's the most versatile. I’m sorry for any confusion that caused, we'll figure it out as the story progresses. :)

So Edith isn't his half sister?

Lancelot reminds me of Kircheis for some reason. I am ready to embrace Lancelot as the ML.

So Alicia already met Lancelot in the past?? Then why the hell she got the wrong person to sleep with? lmaoooo

Double-page supporter
Kyaaaa did not see this coming ~ me likey!

Thanks you for the translation!

The cub and the father jealous! I lived for this.

All the trouble Ares had for they already have a conection Kkkkkkkkkkk

WOW WAY TO SHAKE THINGS UP!! i really love their backstory omg but i'm still team ares all the way hehe

Dex-chan lover
@Byonbyon Well, her original plans involving Lancelot were already pretty thoroughly derailed from the start. Ares, on the other hand, still remembers quite strongly who he had to lie about being to have that initial meeting with her. With her plans having advanced in an entirely different direction since then, it wouldn't be surprising if she stopped caring about finding "Lancelot" already. But the fact that he turned out to be someone she already knew anyway is what's more important for things going forward, I suppose.

oh that's some interesting back story there between those 2 didn't see that one coming. Wish it would let us know what's going on in her head more so we could know why she is even with Ares after rejecting/avoiding him for so long

Why am I starting to ship Alicia with Lancelot? Lol. Ares, better step up your game. They have history!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Lancelot isn’t the name that he called himself when he introduced himself to Alicia?

Users who are viewing this thread