Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 61

I didn't expected it 😲😲 so they already know each other. Hmmm. Things are getting pretty good hihi
Thank you so much for this chapter 😍😍

Honestly after 60 chapters.... I feel like rooting for Lancelot. He seems like a sweet guy and their initial meeting is actually very heartwarming. Damn 2nd lead syndrome hitting hard but I guess that makes sense since the overall plot of the story is getting a bit bland and finally something of interesting has happened. Honestly very unlikely anything will happen between Lancelot and Alicia but they cute and Alicia showing this different side to herself is very refreshing!

Fed-Kun's army
our little empror seems a bit older when he is angry !!!

poor lancelot! childhood friend never win !

Oh damn they have a past together hahaha.

He may have joined the race late but that’s a big leap into the game :>

Ooooh, childhood friends! I can't wait for the reaction of those two to this heartwarming connection between Lancelot and Alicia. It's going to be wild! 😄

Thanks for the update!

WAIT I am so confused. Wasn't she trying to marry Sir Lancelot??? BUT THEY RELATED?

Aggregator gang
THE TWIST! She already met Lancelot all along lmaoooo i'm divided between screaming and laughing right now 😂😂😂👏👏👏 thanks for the update!!!

I dunno if the little emperor is possessive of Alicia or not but I'll think he is and I find it adorable.

Double-page supporter
WHAT A PLOT TWIST LMAO..... i can't believe they had actually met before. also alicia laughing at ares' face 🤣 she has such guts, but he did kinda deserve that ngl

Dex-chan lover
Lololol childhood friends
Omg. If Ares never intervened than Lancelot has all the checks for the ML. Met her when she was young and helped her out. Would have been the one she met at that night for a one night stand. Is her first love Pftahhahah
Many thanks

Did the fact that Ares just called him Lancelot go over her head? Lol, that’s probably it bc if she knew he was Lancelot she wouldn’t have slept with Ares by accident😂

that’s so funny omfg Alicia is BAMF NEVER BE SHAKEN BY A MAN QUEEN

honestly i feel a little bad for Lancelot, he’s gonna get double bullied by these two cubs LMAO

The king is such a hardcore tsundere but that’s literally how little brothers are lmfaooo

Thank you for the chapter I’m literally so excited for the next one

Users who are viewing this thread