Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 63

wtf is ares teaching that little kid...I liked him but wtf is this. there's nothing worse than a king thinking he's perfect & can do no wrong. also wtf happened to the isekai aspect of this

Double-page supporter
And even if as a king he shouldn't admit he's wrong (which already sounds wrong in itself), as a brother he sure af should, when he thinks he owes an apology.

I'm really mad at Kai for doing that. I mean he was young, sure but that doesn't excuse what he did. Even after he grows older he didn't even think of apologizing. That paper might be worthless to Kai but it doesn't mean it's worthless to Alicia. I'm even more mad at the fact that Ares sided with Kai. Even an emperor can also be wrong. Gosh i feel sad for alicia. Ares you just lost points from me

Dex-chan lover
Urgh I know this will never happen but I wish Alicia could be with Lancelot instead of Ares

Efu

@zokoi19 me too. I feel that whatever right ares will be doing from now on won't make me go back to his ship. Unless author decides to be a dick and somehow make lancelot an a-hole or something (I really hope that won't happen) :(

Ares“anyone would have done that “
No bro, anyone truly selfish would burn something their older sibling held on to, while they lived in poverty and worked hard by themselves to support you. Honesty Kai is horrible sometimes.

This is pretty sad. Alicia had been holding her feelings for a long time

Ares has become the enabler for Kai’s tyrannical attitude. I don’t really like either of them. In Kai’s case, I’ve never found one instance where he’s likeable and being sincerely kind to Alicia.

I get how some people who grew up poor could still be feeling entitled and acting arrogant. Kai has been showing his affection to Alicia in ways that would just hurt Alicia. When he himself realise that he’s guilty and should make amend, his idol, Ares, rebuked it and encouraged him to be basically more arrogant by never admitting their wrongdoing.

How could Alicia not want to just disappear from Kai’s life, when all he did was annoying and hurting Alicia with his spoiled brat act?

I hope Alicia could find her happy ending, regardless with Ares or not, although Lancelot seems hundred times better than Ares. Ares never stood up for Alicia. He shows his affection by turning everything Alicia says. Giving her fancy work, wage, and luxury will amount to nothing if his treatment continue to be selfish like this. How could jealousy validate a child’s misbehaviour? Such a shame of characters. Only respect Elise and Lancelot with Alicia.

Fed-Kun's army
NO, Ares. Bad Ares. What Kai did what not okay under whatever circumstances and you really shouldn't be encouraging him smh.

Also "The emperor has never and can never commit any wrong" is a terrible ideology to impress upon a young child. Emperors are only humans and you shouldn't be instilling in him this notion that he is superior to others or beyond any fault. What Kai did was terrible and you should be telling him to apologize, not enabling his selfish behavior. It would be dangerous if he were to grow up and become king while retaining his entitled attitude.
Honestly, Kai would make a terrible ruler at the point he is now, and Ares is not helping things at all.

I feel sorry for her, she works so hard to make her brother a good King and not a tyrant but her lover(?) encourage him to be one.

Ares's behavior makes me wonder if he's acting in accordance with the novel's plot; even if events have deviated from what was originally written, Kai is still on track to becoming a tyrant. If this keeps up Lancelot might be the only safe option for Alicia, but unfortunately that's not going to happen as far as I can tell. 😑

I actually see where Kai was coming from. He was a little boy and didn't want to lose his older sister.

I’m sorry but I’m immensely enjoying the alliance between Ares and Kai. It’s refreshing, realistic, and hilarious even if they aren’t exactly in the right hahahhaa. I mean maybe it’s more believable because I have a younger brother... I still never expected to enjoy this series so much. Even under the comedy, the nuances are so good. Even down to relationship wise, I sure played hard to get for a looong time and my brother only accepted it because he looked up to the guy who became my BF in question as a cool guy... Too funny 😂 (and we’ve been together for 10+ years wao~)

Users who are viewing this thread