Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 63

Fed-Kun's army
We can all agree 2nd ML syndrome is hitting real hard here...

this aint no 2nd ML syndrome folks
ML here was a shit head. the fuck do you mean the emperor can do no fucking wrong , let the kid mourn for the shit thing he did bc yeah! it was a dick move on his part! kid or not, it's good to know and realize that you did something wrong! nothing is literally worse than thinking that the emperor is all right. ugh, i feel so bad for alicia.

Aaaaah, don't listen to that brat, just go after her, you dumb duke! ARGH.
You know, everytime when Alicia is hurt because of her brother and Ares is there, he never seems to comfort Alicia and stand up for her. He just stays with the kid and smooth his mood over.

Seems like Lancelot (and Alicia's maid) are the only ones worried about her / looking after her wellbeing. Though both of them are in the background.

"the emperor has never and can never commit no wrong" hmm.... yeah im sorry but ML that isn't what you should be teaching to a kid at all, even if hes an emperor. kinda vibing harder with lancelot these past few chapters lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the second male lead syndrome is strong in this one. The first ML just keeps getting worse in this chapter. The hell is he teaching a kid!? That's how you turn someone into a tyrant!!

i hate the first male lead with all my heart can we please have the only man who has been normal during this whole series lmao?

Thanks for the update. Frankly, I can understand most sides here but I have to agree on Ares's complete BS on the emperor can do no wrong thing. What are you teaching Kai?!
But again, to be frank
Ignoring his last stunt, Ares was just reminded of his trauma and was left daydreaming and was then forcefully brought back to reality and saw a stunning Alicia
Kai, if everyone remembers during the early chapters, does show even when they were kids, he does care for his sister (remember when Alicia was still in denial and jumped on an actual river to attempt and go back and Kai tried to stop her?), remember everyone, Kai eventually loses his mom, and is aware his sis is trying to distance herself from him since a young age. He ALWAYS had a (rightfully) gut feeling, Alicia might leave if the opportunity brought itself to her (that's why he had to pull of an act/minor threat to Alicia when he was called out to the palace. Why would he care for these strangers who suddenly barged into his life when his sister is right there and is brutally honest with him? These strangers he can sense to an extent, are using him or his title or even downright underestimate him)
As for Alicia, well... its self explanatory this chapter.
Dunno how Ares is gonna semi redeem himself with the fanbase/readers though. His gut feeling was right, Lancelot is a tough love rival when he even has history with her!

So base on the story version Lancelot probably left the city heartbroken after Alicia's execution 😭

What do you mean the Emperor can't do any wrong? If he keeps this up I might have to jump ship.

Dex-chan lover
I hope you all stop with this chapter to stop justifying the pos little brother.

Am i the only one kind of on the fence here? Kai was wrong for what he did but he was an orphan with only his sister and he didnt want her to abandon him. Alicia is also at fault for being distant towards him and wiling to literally ABANDON her brother the moment opportunity struck without a thought as to how he would feel. Yes he needs to reflect and apologize but honestly, so does alicia. As his older sibling and only mother figure she should've thought more about him and his feelings instead of just her own, even now she brushes his feelings to the side for her own wants.

Fed-Kun's army
I super feel for her. Kai wasn't even responsible for earning money, and from the sounds of it Alicia was the one working 24/7 just to keep food on the table, especially after their mother died. Kai was more worried about being alone than he was being fed to the point he was hoarding food in his bed away from Alicia.

He was a little shit. Understandable, but after everything Alicia went through just to keep him alive he went and ruined her future out of pettiness.

Dunno why but I cried for Alicia

Kai, he was a jerk for burning it but quite understandable for a kid with a risk of being abandoned

On the other hand, the ML is so petty and possessive that his point already decreased so much in my eyes

You brat!! And Ares, how dare you take his side!! I understand that Kai made that out of fear, but now, he should look back and apologize to her!

Banned
Rare to see her this upset :( also, what happened to the isekai aspect? Does she remember her other life still? Is she trying to get back?

Users who are viewing this thread