Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 65

There will be no such thing as LADY in my Life!!! Wow, she got it out for him bad 😂😂😂

Crenoix Dude, it's time you treat her wounded pride. Tsk tsk I pray for your mental state to remain healthy after the storm 🙏🤣

Can someone explain the "Lady of Salvation" bit? Is this a cultural reference I'm missing?

@RubyBoule Sir Max overheard part of her conversation with Ares when she was hatching the plan of how to hint her brother they were going to date before breaking the news to him. She was explaining how she would be something roughly like a "lady of salvation". Max overheard and there was some missunderstanding that "lady of salvation" was a weapon.

From what I gather, "Lady of Salvation" is something like a pure stainess trope in a fantasy romance novel who "saves" the male lead from his loneliness/angst/insert tragic backstory here.

Hope that helps.

@RubyBoule

In chapter 52 & 53, George found a scribble mentioning “perlicious lady of salvation” in Alicia’s workplace. In actuality, it’s the name of Ares’ & Alicia’s second plan. The plan is to act lovey dovey before announcing their engagement to Kai.

Bruh I feel bad for binge-reading this all in one day. It was far too interesting and funny to read. This is now one of my favorites 🥰💖 Well, now that I've finished this, I don't have anything more to read 😭😂 I'll have to go on and look for more treasures yet to be found here somewhere. \((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/

//I shall return when this reaches a hundred chapters or so (❁´◡`❁)

Dex-chan lover
I mean. All she wanted was a complement. And if you can't give her that when she looks drop dead gorgeous. You should stay away from her while she sets her head straight
@KitBee Nah dude, better to let her get it out of her system directly sooner than later. You could surely take some damage, but if even a drop of this anger is left within her to fester for any length of time, there's no telling when it'll be brought out again, but once it finds its way out it will be far more potent given its age. It could be eight years later, and you do something that mildly irks her. Boom, floodgates open. Hell on Earth. This is the kind of thing that makes long time couples tear each others throats out, they let shit accumulate and the resentment grows.

Double-page supporter
Imagine working so hard to impress the person you love while hoping for a smile or a compliment but the person you love didn't so much as look your way

Dex-chan lover
wow, Aries, you're so observant. maybe trying that when the person's actually there

Dex-chan lover
No lancelot don't give advice to your rival!
Well base from his nature Looks like ares needs to seek more love education to someone for him to realize giving compliments to a lady is a plus points.
He better follow the footsteps of "cylus"in other manwha where he reads a lot of erotic love/romance book to understand the fl ..XD LOL.
Also alicia's face when she wearing a normal commoner attire lol...she looks like she is about to cut someon's head...that's how angry she is.
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!❤

Users who are viewing this thread