Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 69

She should be imprisoned at least for illegally reading official documents. Ares should be backing him up openly~

O my fucking god. I want to fucking murder this bitch so much!!! What's up with her!? I hope she gets thrown into a forest were she can't defend herself for dear life cause she's a pampered mother flippin species. Then either dies from hunger or just gets eaten by lions, wolves, ants, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Drop kick her in the gut.

Does anyone have spoilers about what happens to their awful girl?

Also this makes me feel even worse about the original novel, it seems as tho she and her uncle were always just... Undermining any education her brother received. I mean we already knew that but the level of it is insane.

Wow i really didn't get a lot of what was going on in this chapter besides the Emperor trying to use the sword. Is our ML a bit jelly that Lancelot gave him a sword or something.

What the princess did makes no sense so the tutor complains about the Emperor suddenly becoming smarter and questioning things and this gives her the right to snoop on is desk. I hope this gets reported those could have been official documents. I didn't like the girl before but now i can't stand her.

Dex-chan lover
@legendaryswordsman

They want a puppet, if he's educated or confident he might have an opinion of his own rather than cling to their legs for guidance. It's pretty safe to say that her faction has purged most of the 'loyalists' and if this maid were to disappear they could just lie through their teeth and say she went home to her family or some other cliche excuse.

I just want the MC and Lancelot to be together. I kinda dislike the current ML.

Ahhhhhhhh the story is creeping forward ever so slowly.
Thanks for the chapter though! ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

Users who are viewing this thread