Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 70

wow what a nasty witch of a princess i hope she gets put in her place. This maybe part of the reason why he turned bad in the original story. I think our ML may step up and set things straight.

@Polarobear
It hasn’t been made perfectly clear but I believe Chelsea, the bish princess And others in the palace are trying to keep Kai in check by only teaching him certain information at a certain pace. We have also seen in earlier chapters how they restrict the books he can read. Him gaining too much power and knowledge is not beneficial for the people in the palace since they have more power during Kai’s learning phase. Thus, him leaping in knowledge is not a good thing for them. Therefore, they suspect someone is helping him by letting him read other books... remember the book that Elise hid under her dress in a earlier chapter?

There is no reason to keep Kai from walking up to her and smacking her down in front of the entire palace. Which, in honesty, is his best option.

All he has to do is say 'You dare act in my name?' and it's over. She committed a crime. Unless she and uncle have armed soldiers on their side they would lose access to the palace.

Even if we suppose that Kai is too young to handle this nothing stops his supporters from doing so. Thier well-being depends on his image in front of the palace.

The next logical thing would be to purge the palace. So... we're in lala land now. Let's see how rules in this universe work.

That b*tch hasn't died? Fucc, well I hope she does next chapter😊 I want to see some torture and blood pleaseee

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK ❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
I warned you all.
This is the pants on head retarded arc.
It will get even worse with the main characters being passive sheep's whole the bitch and bis father do whatever they want.

This being a comic adaptation will hurt more because it's released but by bit.

i dont know what i want more

for alicia to go good old smackdown on edith

or ares to just remove her head

choices choices

also this feels like a cult gathering lmao

read ahead on the raws
essentially because the emperor is a minor, and under guardianship of the duke, his education is also under his jurisdiction. alicia doing this is basically against the law, so even though they are keeping him in the dark, legally they are in the right, but its a stupid move considering how much the emperor cherishes his sis. and it makes the original story that much more enraging, as it means edith purposefully and successfully both cultivated a child into a psychopath for the purpose of getting ares and/or the crown

Group Leader
Holy moly... it did actually go there. What has she found out, what's going to happen now? 😣

Users who are viewing this thread