Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 70

Oh hell nah! I hope someone does something after this even if it's the "irrational/incorrect" choice. I don't think I'd be able to stomach them taking this one lying down.

Why does it feel like she just dug herself an enormous hole and is now planning to jump into it head-first?
Let's see, pissed of Kai who is the emperor and no amount of justification would validate her crime of rifling through his belongings. He would be well within his rights t punish her and show who is the boss.
Pissed off Alicia, who granted might seem powerless but the main factor is the duke being there. Duke is the man who has been in politics as long as princess Ares, and he is a man in love which mean he will bite on harder than Cerrejón Crocodile.

Ok but this is blatant display of treason? Even if you disregard the beating of his maid, publicly humiliating the emperor like this should get her executed

Alicia should marry the duke asap, even if its just out if spite lol

Just looked at the raws for chapter 71 and
it will get even worse for now... They are trying to get rid of Alicia with a bs rule that only the legal guardian aka the bitch princess's uncle can decide what the kid can learn.... I hope for a big kaboom to put them back in their place in 72 though...

Dex-chan lover
how long the current arc will go on? i'll just wait until it's done before i continue

O shit this is getting annoying. Time to wait for a few chapters to be updated and binge read it so I can finish the conflict fast 😂

Wtf I need another update this is getting intense! Still confusing, but intense! Intensely confusing...

I’m confused as to how she thinks this will work out for her? Even if I didn’t dislike her, she’s being dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Alicia and kai better killed that bisshh
The maid did nothing wrong

I'm waiting for the brat kai to step up his fucking game and awake his evil side to kill la kill this biches duck hoes.
And for alicia to show them they've messed with the wrong bitch.
Thank you so much for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
@Obloquy
It’s a direct continuation after Elise gets captured by the other princess. The chapter just had a sudden start so that’s why it’s confusing.

Double-page supporter
They were overplaying this to the point I was thinking they hanged her or something.

@zephyroths I know right. This manhwa is excellent when it plays to it's strengths. But this plot came out of nowhere and the execution has left me confused.

Wait, maybe people already talk about this in last chapter. Is it just right to suspect person who made sudden great prowess? I think there's nothing wrong as long as it's good result lol.
And checked prince room without permission just because his positive progress is hmmm.

Maybe alicia can point that out to attack corn haired princess or nah?

Users who are viewing this thread