Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 71

Let me just get my knife real quick and oh I forgot the nails um somebody bring that also a hammer. I need to take the finger nails too!

Dex-chan lover
Whew... like. I actually support MC gunning for Lancelot. This is only because the ML seems extremely petty/jealous thus far, and I’ve still haven’t forgiven him. He might have not been in the right mental state but he constantly questions and uses his authority- Not the time or place, but I’ve just binged and my tears from thats flashbacks prevented me from commenting.
But I like the foreshadowing, the duke had questioned this custom earlier. The siblings are being bullied when they’re important people of national affairs, it’s disheartening. Bought time they’ve taken down the opposition. I’ve been imaging stepping on the blonde bitches arm and drop kicking on her torso with my other leg.
Time they gotten one over them, but more witnesses would have been- it seems their are neutral parties in the mix but many of them look like on the dukes & bitch princess side. I can only speculate that the black sun duke will take over, and press for guardianship in the next council meeting. This event urges the protagonists to make up but it’s more plot driven than it is character driven- my condolences to FMC. I thought she would cherish her time together with Lancelot a while back. I don’t know if she was going out to spite people but it was genuinely peaceful.
The maid has been recurring and sudden character development though it’s been built up. Like a surge. Condolences to the side character.
And appreciating the authors weird faces thus far.

What a dumb law! It practically enables the nobles to raise a dumb puppet. You'd think a smarter king would've abolished that law by now.

Users who are viewing this thread