Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 71

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! ♡

Ares is gonna ask for Alicia's hand in marriage in Chapter 7! KYAAAAAA I AM SO HYPED

Can't wait for the translations 🥺✨

Thank you very much for the translation. I think that "expulsion" is the word you are looking for since expellment isn't a word. Thanks again for the translation!

Oh man, I cant wait for next chapter. I see we have yet to see her brother react to this so I wonder what he will think c: He may be a little shit sometimes but he clearly loves his sister.

LMAO

Wait, what if the reason the brother kills his sister in the future is because in this installment of the story, he thinks Alicia left him to the vultures? I'm calling it!

It runs perilously close along the lines with whats currently happening here in the United States.

... So the kid king can't like, go to the library and pick out some books for self study or something like that? Education being controlled so strictly reminds me of those schools the communist ran that brainwashed kids to condemn their parents in China and stuff... (China stories were pretty much the horror stories of my childhood, lol)

Aggregator gang
The audacity of the royal princess :/ not our MC but the other princess who always try to find faults and throw herself to Ares every damn chance she have :///

Dex-chan lover
This is a really dumb law. It's basically asking for the creation of a corrupted puppet king.

@ThunderaMaou in Chapter 5 it's sort of implied Kai would lose his shit if Alicia left him: "If you leave me sis, I don't know what I might do. I'll leave that to your imagination." That's why I mentioned that.

Wow, why not just come out and say we want a puppet king.
A kid showing interest and progress in his class leads to throwing out the only reliable family he has left. Just ugh.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh Edith keeps digging her grave deeper and deeper. She really thought she still has a chance with Ares? Ares isn't oblivious.

Users who are viewing this thread