Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 71

Do those idiots of noble really think limiting the source of king‘s knowledge really will make him smarter? Sheesh

Fed-Kun's army
what will happen if someone use emperor authority without his permission? i already see how they will be executed :D

Dex-chan lover
@Applescone more along the lines of that the imperial government can control the Emperor and have him behave as a powerless figurehead rather than a leader.

Now that the sham princess has gathered all the noble followers of the Duke who want to make a tyrant their puppet, this calls for a hongmen buffet doesn't it.
Well let's see here on one side a Duke and sham princess plus useless noble dogs.
On the other side the tyrant king and a Duke with power over the military plus a Reincarnated individual.

Place your bets folks on who is going to get their faces slapped.

@Siikalahna

Politics isn't as simple as the Emperor can kill somebody whenever he wants. He is still a kid learning the ropes, there is still time for the tiger to bare its claws.

This actually gives me an idea as to why he became a tyrant in the future, pretty sure he got rid of all these tongue waffles and as such people started calling him a tyrant.

@bythos

In actuality it is that simple. Power politics as depicted like this went like so:

Step 1) You don't have the guns == you're dead.

That's it. This would have been much better handled if it was obvious that the archduke had military backing of equal value to Ares. But that was not how this was described. That makes this a stupid move no matter how you look at it. So, if he does or doesn't remains to be seen. But not elaborating on it by now and also putting in all those people-cringing-all-over-Ares-when-he-walks-by scenes undermines this if it ever does arrive.

The bigger hole here though is being banished from the castle is exactly what the MC wanted to begin with. But will she go along that willingly? Or will she be angsty about it and get involved with all this? From the beginning she's been thinking one thing and doing the opposite which comes off as stupid.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT CAN THESE BITCHES JUST FUCK OFF 😭😭
THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING ANNOYING JUST LEAAAVEEE AND SHUT UP ALREADY!
Who the fuck are you to banish anybody?? Who the fuck are you? Are you the emperor? No. So you shouldn't be allowed to do shit.

@WLeung
My understand is that basically no one but the official teacher is allowed to teach anything to the Emperor. And since MC gave her bro a book so that he can learn something actually important, they got mad. Because I guess they want a puppet king.

My goodness. The more I thought about the more I realized that
this bish and that other bastard were working together to make him into a tyrant. It all started with his education. I feel like this is my confirmation.

Dex-chan lover
@faulty450
Eh, no. The archduke thinks he has Ares on his side through his bitch daughter lol.

He doesn't knows Ares is courting the MH and doesn't knows his daughter is jealous of MH.

i really hope that woman gets what's coming to her.
I wonder if she wants to leave the palace and is actually happy at the end.

That law is utter bullshit. There are no provisions in place to oversee and if necessary correct the decisions of the guardian? Bullshit.

Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see how Ares turns the situation around! And if Kai hears of this, oooh it's going to be fun~

When you think about it in sure that all of the nobles didn't want a common- born Prince but couldn'tgo against it cause it was the emperor's last will, so the princess and her uncle[ duke or whatever] decidedto teach him the things of tyranny so not only the nobles but the people get tired of his bullshit so that they want to remove him

Users who are viewing this thread