Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 71

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE ALL YO DAMN BITCHES ALICIA HONEY YOU DESERVE NON OF THIS BULLSHIT. THESE DAMN DELULUS CANNOT FATHOM MY RAGE FOR THEM. where the fuck is lancelot alicia baby go run away with him. literally the only man i trust in this whole entire series.
thank you so much for the translations!

Aggregator gang
this is dumb, all the little shit has to do is say he ordered her to get the book and all is settled, also Ares here looking like an asshole with the "do you trust me" bs and then doing nothing

Well, it's time for Ares to declare a war against all these idiots, I don't know who gives them the guts to act in this way when he has the whole military power of the empire, lol.

My poor baby Alicia is so stressed, I hope Kai will be fine as well :c

Ps. Someone kills that b1tch, I'm so mad
Ps.2 Chill people, Ares is an ass but I hope he'll do some awesome sh*t in the next chapters, lol.

@Ifuudou here’s the thing right, he can only interfere after it is stated how severe this is. You can’t deal with littering and murder the same way right? If you rush into things blindly you’ll hurt more people than you intend to.

Btw Lancelot hasn’t even been in the plot much so it’s kind of hard to judge whether or he is the better ML or not just based off of Ares (idk if he even is a ML at this point).

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. So she got her brother a book of law.

Isn't it the job of the emperor to know the laws of the land? Or are they just implicitly admitting that they only see him as a puppet on the throne?

@broadsword80 that was the general basic to the original plot story. They built him up as a tyrant to have him tore down.

But yeah they openly admitted to putting him as a puppet.

Dex-chan lover
If I were the duke, I would be countering my trust in the current guardian and question the curriculum he has given his majesty. especially given the shitty tutor so far. Flip it back on them, say you suspect possible manipulation and wrong doing and misguidance and that no one person can be trusted to guide his majesty anymore.

"trust me" yeah, i would if you fucking did something
how tf am i supposed to trust you when all you do is just stand there with your bitchass handsomeass face looking all like 👁👄👁

this is why i like mfing lancelot better

sorry, as you can tell, i'm pretty set off by this

I'm so pissed aaaaa they're ganging up on her (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

I just read the raws and wooh boy it's a rollercoaster of emotions

Could you imagine the shit that Ares would do if they followed through? The gag for the other princess if Alicia was expelled from the palace only for Ares to snatch her up in an engagement down the road through some shenanigans and bring down the current kingdom's administration like in the og plot of this novel.

Really, Alicia should get expelled and let Lancelot hide her away.

Tbf, if she was expelled from the palace she wouldn't suffer from a death flag anymore, no? They'd keep an eye on her as a bargaining chip for her brother, but...she seems resourceful enough to go her own way if she needs to.

Rather than the MC, I'm more curious if Kai will step up and say something.

Like what are the rules if the Emperor orders for more material and is dissatisfied with the teachings of the Guardian.
Or even has reason to believe that the Guardian has been leading him wrong and the punishment for that?
Because honestly, the punishment for a Guardian to be chosen to help the Emperor and betraying that trust should be way higher.

While this is still an extremely flimsy case it does show how powerful the other princess is.
To even have the words 'execution' and 'expulsion' be used as in the same sentence as Royal Princess isn't easy.

Group Leader
having one person ALONE be the SOLE decider for what the king who already rules the kingdom is...... sketchy at best. this is such a dumb setup good god lmao. i cant feel any tension from a situation this alarmingly stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread