Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
I can t wait for Alicia and Ares to put these snobs on their place... What if he proposed next chapters as a way to take her and the maid but her brother would be left alone with those evil people

Dex-chan lover
@MtnCat
Don't worry, remember the brother is a titular character that describes him just fine.
Also
Ares takes advantage of the situation to ask MH for marriage.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get what's going on... But.. um... Someone play uno reverse!!
Many thanks

That bit*h went too overboard , alicia didn't do any harm yet she made the situation like alici did something wrong
Wished she just died but that would be too simple
Hope alicia gain any trust from the duke and his brother (Ò'_'Ó)

Wait ummm so he’s said he’ll handle it but what the fuck where he disappear to when the suddenly onslaught of verbal fighting is happening ???????? Ares what u doing where’d u go???????

Also Alicia omg I know u can’t actually punch anyone but I wish u could 😩😩

Expellment? I don’t think that’s an actual word, although the sentiment is understandable.

Expulsion? Banishment? Exiled? Maybe

this twat thinks what she's doing will eliminate the competition and drop rose petals down her goal in seducing the commander. Delusion at it's finest

augh im liek those old uncles in kdramas who grab their neck bc of the blood pressure from being too angry. i cant even right now.

thank you for the chapter!!!

Where's the "do you trust me" man now wtf... Why he letting her get shit on by everyone. Lancelot really does seem like the better male lead rn unless Ares does something to make up for all this bullshit cuz Alicia doesn't deserve this😭

Dex-chan lover
There is a solution to this, as long as the king says he ordered her to give him the book. Then she would be scott free because she isnt interfering with his education, only following orders.

The other way around is simply claim she bought the book for her maid, not for him. They cant prove he has been reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread