Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 73

WTF WHY AM I CRYING AT 4 IN THE MORNING! what a great way to end the season 😍 cliffhanger but still awesome! looking forward for the next season good job

I agree about Edith's broken hearted face would be more satisfying than Alicia's answer.

If I were Kai, I would married off Edith quickly ya know. But he is underage, cannot make decision alone, too bad.

Ouch thats hurt so bad... i mean for edith lol, imagine your crush propose someone right in front of your nose, THE SHAME🤣

I stayed up reading this till seven in the fucking morning. Do i regret it? Nah! Damn I'm already ready for the next chapter

I read through some of these comments and I commonly see the brother shit on for being a spoiled brat. YALL BE WILD. THE KID IS 11 YEARS OLD AND JUST BECAME EMPEROR. what middle school kid wouldn't be a little shit? His relationship with his sister is low key the best part. He LOVES her. So much so that the thought of her leaving makes him act irrational and scared. Hell in the 1st chapter he legit cried when he thought he was going to be separated from her because shes the only real family he has left. Hes a huge tsundere who can't admit that he loves her. Look back at chapter 60 when she puts on his gift. He's so happy and can't stop smiling that he tries to play it off to ares that he thinks its funny so he can appear tough in front of his hero. He's the most realistic 11 year old kid brother in a manhwa or manga that I've ever read. I cant believe so many people are missing that.

ahhh finally they are getting together!! this manga's art is amazing and hilarious. I love this artist and don't believe I would enjoy this story even half as much if it were drawn by someone else. can't wait for season 2 to come! although season 1 was near perfection, i would have liked to see some clearer romance development and more buildup to this conflict at the end instead of just a 5 chapter sudden climax. also thanks to this group for translating, but there were places with panels out of order and translations that didn't make sense cuz the dialogue didn't flow properly. had to go mtl the korean raws to get through some parts. if this ever gets licensed in english, i'm buying up the whole series. it's just so good.

Perfect cliffhanger for a season 1! Can't wait for season 2 to start 😍 Thank you so much for translating

In case anyone is wondering, the scans group working on this did not drop it. The author said 2-month break and it's actually already overdue by a month as of now lmao. No worries, there will be an announcement in the webpage of the raws about season 2 release date.

But I guess the wait is just for a little bit more, since we finally have a new cover! fingers crossed

Dex-chan lover
Man! Ares got her good here. She can't refuse if she wants to be the emperor's caretaker. And it's a double slap on Edith too!

@mangadexhartcouncil

Damn I have to absolutely agree. Their relationship is actually so real and sometimes sweet😂 love/hate but absolutely loyalty should an outsider mess with the other party💪🏼

Users who are viewing this thread