Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap son will her bro accept it if it's his hero taking his sister? That'd be pretty dope.

Lolol "innocent" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also can't wait to see Edith's reaction ahahahaha

N2O

Dex-chan lover
The whole leading up to this situation makes very little sense but wooOO lets go

Aggregator gang
Why do I get the feeling that she's gonna say no to the
proposal

Pfft... Serves her right :)

She'd do best to stop trying to outsmart the cheesy romance tropes. I guess she's going to be dragged to the happy ending kicking and screaming.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I really want to see Edith's reaction.
Im so happy he proposed T^T omg how am I going to wait two more MONTHS

Thank you guys for all the hard word for Season 1 I am so excited for what Season 2 will bring <3

WOW some might think Ares planned that whole show just to ask for Alicia's hand in marriage, the way the events so smoothly pointed to this

Fed-Kun's army
@joyce0884 that might be a better explanation bc i really dont buy sneaking through the emperors personal belongings and getting away with it

@Zucche she prob will
i mean shell prob end up being forced to do so in the end but even tho mc is kinda clever i feel like shes too hot headed sometimes

Omggggggg, I can’t wait to see the second season!!! I honestly thought that he would take the guardianship at first but I’m glad she would be able to do it after the proposal. Thanks for updating!

Users who are viewing this thread